The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon Lens

WillowHeart

Question

As I was looking at the wiki to learn more about these new Focus lenses, I was really interested in the Naramon School. Basically a school combination with nyx chaos and melee. 

As I was looking at the wiki site, it told me these passive buffs are for melee weapon. 

Now does that include Valkyr Hysteria or Wukong Primal Rage or any other warframe that has their own "melee weapon" ?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus?file=Naramon.png

5 answers to this question

As I was looking at the wiki to learn more about these new Focus lenses, I was really interested in the Naramon School. Basically a school combination with nyx chaos and melee. 

As I was looking at the wiki site, it told me these passive buffs are for melee weapon. 

Now does that include Valkyr Hysteria or Wukong Primal Rage or any other warframe that has their own "melee weapon" ?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus?file=Naramon.png

Found it, and the answer is yes. 

Shows Excal using his ability sword (Exhalted Blade) to proc Shadow step passive. Which is only activated by "melee weapon" 

Found it, and the answer is yes. 

Shows Excal using his ability sword (Exhalted Blade) to proc Shadow step passive. Which is only activated by "melee weapon" 

The video shows opposite of what shadow step says. (invisibility for duration of mission when a crit happens, unless simulacrum breaks it)

The video shows opposite of what shadow step says. (invisibility for duration of mission when a crit happens, unless simulacrum breaks it)

I understand that, but I was trying to figure out of Warframe abilities counts towards "melee weapon" and it does. What ever the effects I honestly don't really care.