Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Costosky On Warframe, Where Nostalgia Is Real.

Costosky

Hey guys, I've been playing this fantastic game for a "little" while, And with the Second Dream Update I felt like I should introduce myself on this BIG update that it was The Second Dream.

You can all find me in-game by the name, well you know it, Costosky.

My story with this game, began when a not so popular game called Dark Sector came out, it was my first bought game, with my own money(totally worth it). And now playing Warframe reminds me of that time, of that game, whenever I open this game, the nostalgia gets inside my body. If you are wondering if I think Dark Sector is canon to Warframe, well, I'd say yes. By many reasons, some spoilers and others non-spoilers.

But anyway I first knew about this game when it came out but I didn't have a powerful enough computer to play it.(Believe me, it was a toaster). But only recently I got a new gaming platform and my friends asked me(since I was such as expert on regard to video-games news). We then jumped right into this game and none of them regret my choice. 

Me and my friends have a Clan that I made, called "Glaive Stalkers"(guess why). I'm more of a supporter, clan manager, tactitian. I'm not that great of a player.

I guess that is all for my introduction. I'll see you inside the game :D

To DE-chan & to all the other developers of Digital Extremes, thank you for making this game. <3

1IRoYjc.jpg

ps: If you are a new player(You are gonna LOVE this game).