The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Downsize Clan Tier

KuroShini

Question

With the recent update 18 you can now downsize clans, however, when i try to do I keep getting this message:

"Could not reduce clan tier: Please finish contributions for pending, or abort these rooms before reducing clan tier"

Things is, there are no pending rooms, I've checked and double checked every empty node, and I've deleted all unbuilt decorations but I still get it, does anyone know if this includes research or maybe some cancelled polychrome attempt somewhere? I'd like to know before I file a bug report.

8 answers to this question

With the recent update 18 you can now downsize clans, however, when i try to do I keep getting this message:

"Could not reduce clan tier: Please finish contributions for pending, or abort these rooms before reducing clan tier"

Things is, there are no pending rooms, I've checked and double checked every empty node, and I've deleted all unbuilt decorations but I still get it, does anyone know if this includes research or maybe some cancelled polychrome attempt somewhere? I'd like to know before I file a bug report.

Idk if this is it, but do you perhaps have any clan research that is not fully contributed? That may be blocking you

Idk if this is it, but do you perhaps have any clan research that is not fully contributed? That may be blocking you

Yeah, we have a polychrome colour some unfinished solar rail stuff, and some partially funded tenno research. I cant cancel half it, and I really don't to grind nitain and tellerium. Especially because I'd have to demote everyone (read: the only other active guy in the clan. To emphasize, I'm not event he founder, I usurped him when he hadn't been on for year and I got sick of running through 50 rooms to access a different research lab because no one could build teleporters.) to make sure no one queues any other research.

Yeah, we have a polychrome colour some unfinished solar rail stuff, and some partially funded tenno research. I cant cancel half it, and I really don't to grind nitain and tellerium. Especially because I'd have to demote everyone (read: the only other active guy in the clan. To emphasize, I'm not event he founder, I usurped him when he hadn't been on for year and I got sick of running through 50 rooms to access a different research lab because no one could build teleporters.) to make sure no one queues any other research.

Just checked, tried pausing the polychrome research, all there is left is just some unfunded research and an unfunded rail.

I have experimented with downsizing a clan and I can tell you that you only need to get rid of the rooms which are either still pending (you need to add res or start the building) or building in progress. Also be sure to take away your barracks of the old tier (storm barracks if you want to become shadow). Decos and researches do not affect the downsizing at all

I have experimented with downsizing a clan and I can tell you that you only need to get rid of the rooms which are either still pending (you need to add res or start the building) or building in progress. Also be sure to take away your barracks of the old tier (storm barracks if you want to become shadow). Decos and researches do not affect the downsizing at all

I removed the barracks months ago, and I've checked all the nodes there are no in progress rooms. I'll try again today, and check again, but if no luck then I'll make a report.

Kuroshini im in the same boat as you with the exception being i am the original warlord. Have 2 research items partialy funded but cant cancle them spent 2 days rushing around my dojo making sure over and over that i did not miss anything. Submited a support ticket a while ago but i doubt we will get a response for a couple days. Its likely they are swamped under tickets of a similar nature. Realy wish they would just do a short simple fix by adding in a cancle button on partial research.

Kuroshini im in the same boat as you with the exception being i am the original warlord. Have 2 research items partialy funded but cant cancle them spent 2 days rushing around my dojo making sure over and over that i did not miss anything. Submited a support ticket a while ago but i doubt we will get a response for a couple days. Its likely they are swamped under tickets of a similar nature. Realy wish they would just do a short simple fix by adding in a cancle button on partial research.

I'd love a delete all function, it would have made redesigning the dojo to something reasonable so much easier