The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Problems With Tenno Speech In Missions

Ghigog

Question

This is my first post to any forum but I've come across an issue that's been bugging me and couldn't find help anywhere else.

So I've seen lots of posts on these forums about the human operator communicating with the warframes (most people are complaining about it), and I've spoken to a friend who also has this happen, but I have never seen anything of this sort happen on my end. I have completed the quest, created the character, and even started earning focus points with a lens installed in Atlas, and can use the ability (unairu). No human tenno has made any communication in missions.

I'm confused as to whether this is a bug or if i'm just doing something wrong, and it feels like i'm missing out on quite a substantial part of the update, even though some people think it's annoying...

Any ideas?

6 answers to this question

This is my first post to any forum but I've come across an issue that's been bugging me and couldn't find help anywhere else.

So I've seen lots of posts on these forums about the human operator communicating with the warframes (most people are complaining about it), and I've spoken to a friend who also has this happen, but I have never seen anything of this sort happen on my end. I have completed the quest, created the character, and even started earning focus points with a lens installed in Atlas, and can use the ability (unairu). No human tenno has made any communication in missions.

I'm confused as to whether this is a bug or if i'm just doing something wrong, and it feels like i'm missing out on quite a substantial part of the update, even though some people think it's annoying...

Any ideas?

It's really annoying when you tell yourself that Corpus use tech weapons 10 times a mission, I've even gone down in high levels because it distracted me. I hope we get an option to disable it.

There is an option to disable it. Ghigog check to see if yours is disabled, Deadsirius, you can in fact disable Operator Transmissions.

64n0eAh.jpg

Edited by Gelkor