The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Play With

ExtremeRenegade

Hello,

Ive been playing for 2 years now and now I'm looking for active people to play with. I'm in a small friend/ family clan so not looking to join another clan because we all still play together occasionally. Looking for people that like to grind or newer people looking to finish thier map off. I play mostly with frost p., excalibur p., and rhino p. But have plenty of other frames as well. I'm always looking for a fun grind. I'm not big on TeamSpeak (have it just don't really care to use it). I'm 27 and have 2 kids so it gets kinda loud on my end and outta respect for other players I don't use it. If you looking for someone to play with add me in game.

extremerenegade

I'm on throughout the week and weekends for an hour up to 4 sometimes more a day.

I just watched a twitch highlight of this game and got excited to play again. I would love to get back into the swing of things. Add me please to get into it again. I am a very grindy and competitive person so set me in a direction and watch me go! 

I could join that community if you don't mind. I am 26 and a lovely girlfriend. No kids.

Please and Thank you!