Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking A Break From Looting For Introductions

HecateGW

Hello, everyone!

I suppose it is about time I write something other than complaining in my first few posts several months ago and I do apologize if I came off as rather entitled and whiny.  That is not a first impression I should have made and I hope to make a better one now.  -_-

The first real MMO I ever played was Everquest and later, I moved on to Guild Wars.  The only real reason I played either game was because my friends from school were playing them, but as we moved on from high school to college and beyond, we drifted apart until we were only barely acquiantances and I had no real reason to keep playing either game.  After several years of not playing any online games with fairly large communities, I heard about some game about ninjas and guns and I decided to try this particular piece of entertainment called Warframe.  I have not regretted it ever since.

I have been playing this game for well over a year now and I have to say it has been a wonderful experience to be a part of all the action as the game changed and improved with every update.  From time to time, I saw a few issues like the server going down, but the relatively rapid response time to fix such issues by Digital Extremes has been an even bigger surprise, much to my delight.  There was also how the creators and developers of the game are very much in tune with the fanbase and I think they have been one of the best when it comes to being in touch with their players.  I cannot say the same for a lot of other games and game companies where those others are only interested in a pure cash grab.

I can see the passion with which everyone at Digital Extremes works with and it shows in the game itself.   This is truly unlike a lot of other companies that only claim to be passionate.    Just when I do not think DE can come up with anything more interesting, I played the latest update on the PC and I was blown away.  I truly enjoyed both the gameplay and story elements. 

I like it here and I think I will stick around for a bit longer.

Back to looting,

Hecate

Well welcome to the forums.

Thank you.

Hi! Welcome to the forums, nice introduction :)

Thank you.  I tried to think of something to fill out in the beginning and I hoped it would be neither too long nor too short, but somewhere in between.  I am glad it was nice.

Welcome aboard Tenno!

Good to be aboard.

Welcome home tenno !

From the last update, I think I am.  Scratch that, I know I am home.

Welcome to the forums!  If you ever need a Trinity and I'm online, hit me up.  I'm down for pretty much anything.

I shall keep this in mind.  Thank you for the generous offer.