Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Are Worthless

biggians

Not that they ever held much value or need, but with the introduction of towers, it's even more so. I could buy every last recipe in the market and have credits to spare, and I haven't done nearly as many tower runs as others have. Anyone who has a clan can tell you that the Credit requirement for a room is always the first one completed. So basically they are a useless resource now. Ammo boxes aren't needed on anything except maybe survival in certain situations, and none of the weapons you can buy with credits are any good/expensive. So I mean, what's DE's plan for credits? Jacking up the cost of clan rooms could certainly help clean out some bank accounts but that's a pretty weak fix to the issue. I'd much rather see more options available in the shop for credit, like the ability to buy resources for example. That'd be a really great way of dealing with them. Trading getting added could also help, albeit everything would be at hyper-inflated costs due to how readily available credits are (70k per level 3 tower run).

I guess all I'm looking for is a reason to their existence at this point, seeing as literally everything else in the game is more valuable.

I think we should be able to buy resources with credits at the market. Maybe not a solve all but at least it would help me and my small clan build our first room in our dojo.  :P   Cause as of this patch that's not gonna happen for a long long time. By the numbers as it stands now we're not going to be researching or building weapons for months to years. For us the dojo is a joke and a fairy tail. Ive got over 600,000 credits and I'm shy every other resource by tens of thousands for any of the rooms. Lucky for us we simply enjoy playing the game.

Buy 1,000 Ciphers.

Never play the hacking minigame again.

On that note, It would be nice if the store let us buy stacks of things. Buying hundreds of something at only 4 or even 1 at a time is a real waste of time.

Level up another hornet strike or two and tell me credits are still worthless

:

or serration.  or redirection.  or vitality.  or even steel fiber if you got frost or rhino.  But the problem pretty quickly turns into lacking of mods rather than lacking credits.

And you realize you don't get Tower 3 keys very often unless you buy them, right? That's pretty much equivalent to buying credit with platinum at the moment.

or serration.  or redirection.  or vitality.  or even steel fiber if you got frost or rhino.  But the problem pretty quickly turns into lacking of mods rather than lacking credits.

And you realize you don't get Tower 3 keys very often unless you buy them, right? That's pretty much equivalent to buying credit with platinum at the moment.

Unless you just start dumping every single mod you're not going to use into it.  That can get kind of expensive since mods that don't have the same polarity are less effective and more expensive to fuse with. Also, Steel fiber, redirection and vitality drop often enough that you can get plenty of dupes to get one to a decent level if not maxed so they're a bit more reasonable cost and mod wise.

Edited by Aggh