The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] A Little Help...

-FT-Rabbit

Question

So, i love the focus system and think its a great way to go with Warframe, the only thing is, i dont understand exactly how it works, and there aren't many clues in game or on the netz! 

So, ive chosen Vazarin as my path, the healer. I've managed to unlock a new "Ability" or at least, a new path called "New Moon" the description is as follows : 

"Mending tides grants the ability to revive fallen allies instantly, up to several times for the duration of the mission"

Its noted as passive, and has 1 of 3 "balls" lit. So i guess this is "stage 2" or "rank 2".

So, in a game, ally falls, i dash over, press 5, i pop out and fly around and ally lies there and dies. Am i missing something? 

Mending tides (the primary ability) works just fine and does indeed "Send out healing waves" etc, but for the "New Moon" im somewhat stumped, do i need to light 3 of 3 "balls"? Rank it up to max before it works?

Any tips, help or suggestions would be great!

Many thanks!

Jinx

Edited by Jinx07

3 answers to this question

As  you've seen first-hand, it doesn't revive upon cast on Mending Tides (I'm assuming Polluted Waters allows you to though...maybe).

Casting Mending Tides gives you a "revive token" of sorts. For each time you cast, Mending Tides, you'll get +1 Revive Token.

You still have to move to your ally's body and press  the "Interact/Revive/Use" key and upon pressing it, they'll be instantly brought back up.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, reviving an ally this way uses up a Revive Token.

EDIT:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570280-spoiler-vazarin-new-moon-the-pros-and-the-cons/?hl=%2Bnew+%2Bmoon#entry6468643

Here's the thread where I got the information from.

Edited by Otenko

The focus system was poorly introduced all together. DE tried to keep it secret for people who hadn't done the quest, which meant they couldnt release much info out of the game. However, I think they should have included a whole lot more info in the UI.

Edited by Zareek