Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snowmen... Snowpersons... Snowpeople?

(XBOX)Eli and Niti

Last christmas you gave me your heart.... well, you gave us snow men for the dojo anyway... any chance we are getting them back this year?

My wife has been champing at the bit to complete her snowman army in our dojo, she gets quite annoyed when entering the snowman school only to find 3 little snowpeoples chilling their...

She feels quite sorry for the singluar Old Age Snowpensioner melting in the heat of our retirement home for long lost snowthings...

Also, who, apart from me, wants to have the snowey ships interior back... as a permanent cosmetic option to buy?

I appologise about the gratuatous use of crappy christmas tunes in the previous comment... its just the bells were ringing out for frostmas day... sorry... its the time of year... I must have been Just Walking in the Rain.... but dont worry It's Only Make Believe... if you live in the uk you will be sick to death of these tunes by now...

it will make Killing in the Name Of christmas quite possible

I appologise about the gratuatous use of crappy christmas tunes in the previous comment... its just the bells were ringing out for frostmas day... sorry... its the time of year... I must have been Just Walking in the Rain.... but dont worry It's Only Make Believe... if you live in the uk you will be sick to death of these tunes by now...

it will make Killing in the Name Of christmas quite possible

To be honest its refreshing and welcomed to see such cheerful posts as of late.

Cheerful? You havent seen my wife... she has been literally been running up the walls (of our dojo) waiting for more snowmen...

She has been running in circles (around the core) burning anything in sight....

She has been almost unable to survive (without life support)...

and has been Spying on the news channel, trying to Intercept the news of snowmen returning... trying to capture or Hijack a DE representitive... she has even tried to Sabotage and Exterminate attempts at redesigning the rooms...

Ok enough is enough... I do appologise.

Cheerful? You havent seen my wife... she has been literally been running up the walls (of our dojo) waiting for more snowmen...

She has been running in circles (around the core) burning anything in sight....

She has been almost unable to survive (without life support)...

and has been Spying on the news channel, trying to Intercept the news of snowmen returning... trying to capture or Hijack a DE representitive... she has even tried to Sabotage and Exterminate attempts at redesigning the rooms...

Ok enough is enough... I do appologise.

Apology not accepted, I enjoyed it after all. Puns are meant to be punny, far better read than the usual rabbles' whining. Alas I am not a funny man, but I wish you well, and hope as you do to, that the snowmen return once more from the arctic void they call their home.