The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Things You Might Not Know About Ivara

Deshiel

Question

...But if you do, sorry for wasting your time.

12/10/2015- added more info :)

1) Using the remote control ability works on gun projectiles and bolts aswel, not just arrows. Some of you are probably well aware of this, but I met two Ivaras who didn't know and they were giggly like teens when they discovered that they can control thier boltor/bolto shots. :D

2) When you enable your artemis bow, pressing secondary fire button causes you to instantly fire the arrow from your quiver ability. 

3) you fire your projectile into a wall and once it hits the wall press ability 2 = you can watch the projectile stuck in the wall but you can rotate the view. This is probably a bug because it goes behind the scripted walls and thus is game breaking.

I call the third option a provisory camera because if you do it on purpose in some corridor that you want to check out but you dont want to go there, you can just fire your projectile in the wall and leave, then press ability 2 and see everything from the projectile's field of view

4) Pressing zoom while controling your projectile causes the projectile to increase in speed.

---

My opinion: Remote control has this nasty and absolutely distastefull weakness. 

The longer you control your arrow, the faster it drains your energy. 

I tried to mod my efficiency from 100 to 160 and... It had next to no impact on the drain at all.

I wish this was looked upon.

Edited by Deshiel