The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe (Exo-Bio-Mechanical Suits?) Question And Suggestion For Gameplay

Ganwybas

Good day dear players and developers.

I love the project Warframe and I like the initial idea themselves combat suits.

But unfortunately, together with the lack of proper stories about Tenno appears a lot of new questions.

So today I tried to make the image a structure Warframe.

On the basis of gaming moments and resources necessary to create the components of the costume. I concluded that suits the game not only Exo compound,but are based on bio mechanics far more than it is written by developers in the description about them.

For example to create a helmet for Excalibur need biologically-mechanical optical instruments collected from infected.

Based on other gaming prerequisites as well as of the concept of Dark Sector ,to present to your attention this work.

2a852ccd467d.jpg

In fact topic and question and proposal. I would like to ask the developers specifically,you know, can be based on this scheme? And truthfully whether the image and my arguments?

However if Yes. The problem arises.

-In fact the data costumes are symbionts,and alive.

-It almost does not displayed in the game,especially in the gameplay. 

-The uniqueness of the costumes from the game in principle not exceed the usual techno armor from other games.

-Essentially the game does not make any difference in what you're wearing a spacesuit or bio-Exo armor.

It turns out that the idea of the game of the bio-mechanical ninja armor implemented not good enough.

So I suggest developers to enter or create a concept towards deepening the playing aspect. Namely :

1) Add visual effects assistance.

example :

a) in case of hit in the player without shields , remain gunshot wounds, or markings. That armor regenerates (pulls,tighten,vaporizes etc on the discretion)

b) Changing the appearance of costumes as pumping up to level 30. (quite a bit,but more beautiful,for example the emergence of a chest armor of Ash ,increase the shoulder pads etc. )

a) the Impact of the mods on the appearance of the costumes. (if installed mod armor ,surface change of costume,more armor like ,installing mod flow makes brighter glow energy channels, etc.)

2 ) Gameplay :

1) Enter the adaptive dynamic system "addiction costume"

That is:

a) if a player shoots often,suit begins to adapt gradually,giving improved accuracy (a little)

b) constantly uses the sprint? ,gradually increases endurance ,(not more than 0 up to 30% for example)

c) often fighting in melee ?, the gradual increase damage weapons ( for example no more from 0 up to 30%)

g) often uses energy ? , a gradual decrease of the value of skills (maximum of 5-10%)

(Of course,all this will occur gradually,and will be depends on the frequency of use of the skills or abilities .)

In addition Degradation will decrease the parameters of the non-use of abilities.

If for example a player change the style of combat long-range battle, he will lose bonuses (only) to the old style (melee)

Players using a mixed style,just get everywhere little nice,but not the maximum because the maximum gain will require maximum use of the 1 the selected style.

This will add interest and enjoyment high level players) and will become a master of the far or melee,if the player wants to .AND the same at any time to change it.

I hope you like the idea. I'd love to see this in the game.

And if it be so,Warframe will truly be a game without analogues.

Edited by JDante

Good day dear players and developers.

I love the project Warframe and I like the initial idea themselves combat suits.
But unfortunately, together with the lack of proper stories about Tenno appears a lot of new questions.

So today I tried to make the image a structure Warframe.
On the basis of gaming moments and resources necessary to create the components of the costume. I concluded that suits the game not only Exo compound,but are based on bio mechanics far more than it is written by developers in the description about them.

For example to create a helmet for Excalibur need biologically-mechanical optical instruments collected from infected.

Based on other gaming prerequisites as well as of the concept of Dark Sector ,to present to your attention this work.

2a852ccd467d.jpg

In fact topic and question and proposal. I would like to ask the developers specifically,you know, can be based on this scheme? And truthfully whether the image and my arguments?

However if Yes. The problem arises.
-In fact the data costumes are symbionts,and alive.
-It almost does not displayed in the game,especially in the gameplay. 
-The uniqueness of the costumes from the game in principle not exceed the usual techno armor from other games.
-Essentially the game does not make any difference in what you're wearing a spacesuit or bio-Exo armor.

It turns out that the idea of the game of the bio-mechanical ninja armor implemented not good enough.

So I suggest developers to enter or create a concept towards deepening the playing aspect. Namely :

1) Add visual effects assistance.
example :
a) in case of hit in the player without shields , remain gunshot wounds, or markings. That armor regenerates (pulls,tighten,vaporizes etc on the discretion)
b) Changing the appearance of costumes as pumping up to level 30. (quite a bit,but more beautiful,for example the emergence of a chest armor of Ash ,increase the shoulder pads etc. )
a) the Impact of the mods on the appearance of the costumes. (if installed mod armor ,surface change of costume,more armor like ,installing mod flow makes brighter glow energy channels, etc.)

2 ) Gameplay :

1) Enter the adaptive dynamic system "addiction costume"
That is:
  a) if a player shoots often,suit begins to adapt gradually,giving improved accuracy (a little)
  b) constantly uses the sprint? ,gradually increases endurance ,(not more than 0 up to 30% for example)
  c) often fighting in melee ?, the gradual increase damage weapons ( for example no more from 0 up to 30%)
  g) often uses energy ? , a gradual decrease of the value of skills (maximum of 5-10%)
  (Of course,all this will occur gradually,and will be depends on the frequency of use of the skills or abilities .)

In addition Degradation will decrease the parameters of the non-use of abilities.
If for example a player change the style of combat long-range battle, he will lose bonuses to the old style (melee)
Players using a mixed style,just get everywhere little nice,but not the maximum because the maximum gain will require maximum use of the 1 the selected style.
This will add interest and enjoyment high level players) and will become a master of the far or melee,if the player wants to .AND the same at any time to change it.

I hope you like the idea. I'd love to see this in the game.
And if it be so,Warframe will truly be a game without analogues.

Other than the choice of font color you have some fantastic concept idea's here =)

I love the idea that suits can change slightly when using various mods, their uniqueness would definatly shine depending on the mods you have used. 

And I have always thought of symbiot something like venom from spiderman but a lot more tamed =)

I am not too sure about leveling or buffing based purely on which style of play you use, Although it sounds good in principle I think that other methods of attack losing power when you are not using them will be an instant nerf to most players melee attack(Take a look at how many players are shooting before the enemys get near). 

But very well thought out and if you edit to change the font color it will be well presented =)

+1

nice ideas.

The warframe are alive. In the Nef Anyo mission you will hear Lotus say that the grineer steal cryo pods with "dormant warframe."

Also, post U7 there was a warframe in the pod (volt). I don't even think they're just suits.

Affinity suggest a better symbiosis between the warframe/weapon/sentinel and the user. There is no growth. (a weird point is when you sell something you "forget" everything though lol ~ sounds more like a control mechanism. against exploits though) Warframe at rank 30 are used in the most effective way, hence these seem better. In reality, our "clumsiness" and "unfamiliarity" is the only thing limiting the warframe. Orokin reactors though and Forma ought to have a visual effect on the warframe, as you suggested above, since it is a physical alteration. (installing a reactor/catalyst creates more "power" areas on the suit/sentinel/weapon and forma physically alters suits (adding a "v" slot makes the warframe look more aggressive, adding a "-" makes it look more like a support unit,  adding a "D" makes the frame bulkier/tankier, etc.)

I like the idea of taking affinity beyond ranks. The more you use the warframe/weapon/sentinel the better you get at it and the better the abilities and results. Might hamper flexibility though since it might make players think twice before switching frames.

I am not too sure about leveling or buffing based purely on which style of play you use, Although it sounds good in principle I think that other methods of attack losing power when you are not using them will be an instant nerf to most players melee attack(Take a look at how many players are shooting before the enemys get near).

not exactly , nerf not ,because only degrade the value,given by the system itself =)

for example strengthening damage + 30% to the core if player earned this with melee fight,just gradually come down to 0% ,if the player sniper and doesn't use melee ever. But the basic values remain the same.

Those who occasionally but still use swords,will support the boost in 7-10 percent.

but instead will receive improved precision and little + damage rifle.

Something like that.

You can certainly reduce its value to no one chased them,but this is at the discretion of the developer

Edited by JDante