The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cannot Sprint...

CrimeHole

Question

Hey, just yesterday everything was fine till i logged in today. i couldn't sprint forward but i could sprint to the sides and back, (W,A,S,D orientated) i tried to do it with the arrow keys while holding shift to sprint and it WORKED...my questions is why is that when i hold W i can't roll or sprint it's sort of locked and it won't let me move to the sides it's just sorta locked in walking motion... which is extremely annoying, anyone know how to help? My keyboard is fine fyi  just today the game is acting up...(?)

Edited by CrimeHole

1 answer to this question

Hey, just yesterday everything was fine till i logged in today. i couldn't sprint forward but i could sprint to the sides and back, (W,A,S,D orientated) i tried to do it with the arrow keys while holding shift to sprint and it WORKED...my questions is why is that when i hold W i can't roll or sprint it's sort of locked and it won't let me move to the sides it's just sorta locked in walking motion... which is extremely annoying, anyone know how to help? My keyboard is fine fyi  just today the game is acting up...(?)

https://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/KeyboardGhostingDemo.mspx

Verify that those key combinations work here.

Perhaps your keyboard is no longer fine and needs replacing. Electronic circuits do wear out over time + repetition. They have a finite lifespan.

Edited by Pythadragon