Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Steam Bpm Custom Controller Back To Default

StealthDragoon

Hello. :)

I use my keyboard with the normal launcher. When I switch to Steam BPM and play with a controller, I customize my buttons.

I'm using a PS3 controller hooked up with MotionInJoy, which emulates the PS3 controller into an Xbox controller. When I click "Customize ...", it's not reading as "Customize Controller" but as "Customize Xinput".

So, I finish customizing the controller keys, play, log out. If I switch back to keyboard, and then switch back to controller, all controller buttons are set back to default. And yes, I'm alternating between normal launcher and Steam's BPM when I switch from keyboard to controller, etc.

I know you guys fixed this recently for keyboards resetting to default when switching, but it only worked for keyboards! :'(

Sprinting using the Left Joystick click has got to be the worse button layout ever thought of to use your joystick's rubber to the bone. I know this is a COD trend, and I always hated it forever.

Don't tell me you are using BIG picture for controller right?

It resets the controller that way.

Yes, I think I was clear enough in the OP. Using BPM is the only way to see controller buttons in the UI and access some other functions you normally can't while using the normal launcher and controller.

Edited by StealthDragoon