The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maroo's Bazaar Is Redundant?

HunterFenrir

OH! I was thinking along the lines of a Server-wide research with massive resource costs to research, but provided by everyone outside of a clan. Similar to how Invasions are completed. Yeah, if they were individual research labs, then I don't think it would be too bad to add. It may be preferable to some since in many clans only a few people contribute even with increased research costs.

Too many variables for mass projects.  How do we determine resource costs, what happens when new players join and don't have prerequisite research unlocked, etc.  Better I think for individual projects.

In Europe it fills up, plus some people are actually confused on how to trade that way,but i think it is just a matter of time, i saw a lot of people doing business last night actually, it was full. The UI is straight forward and simple it misses some high tech color flare, but DE will eventually look into it and polish. Relays are still in their toddler stage. Give it time

Edited by Cosmosframe

Maroo's bazaar is good but there is big issue with trading system. You must watch if someone want trade with you and for every offer you need ask how much it cost. That is really bad because trading channel do it faster and better.
We need market system with price and automated selling.
Example:
Seller: Choose karak w bp -> set price at 10p -> Now wait for buyer (can go afk)
Buyer: He press trade in menu -> game show him price for karak bp  -> buyer have option "accept" or "canceled" -> if accept game automaticlly sell him karak bp
Done.
Similar to PayPal because if i want buy something, i want it fast without speculating about price.
If you want speculate about price then use trading channel.

• 4 weeks later...

Peronnaly i find Miacael's idea about the setting up shop thing pretty interresting  i would allow lower level players get acces to better prime weapons  whithout the need to buy sometimes massive amounts of plat  through trading for ducats or spare easyer to get prime parts witch could be traded by the advanced player for other prime parts or other stuff , butt it woud mean a complete overhaul of the economic system both from the players side and the dev's side