The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 - And Still Having Saving Issues

LordSonSon

I don't know when this issue started but it's annoying as hell. I started playing since U17 and the saves were bad since then but they didn't happen quite as often as I am having them now (it was like once a day with U17).

I have a very good connection.

I repeat: I HAVE A VERY GOOD CONNECTION!!!!!

I've tried almost everything from the forums that might help curb this issue, but none seemed to work.

All, and I mean ALL, the games I play online have no issues except this one. I don't know how the saving implementation is in this game but it needs to change. I don't get how I can do everything network related (Creating a session, In-game chat, etc) in the game. It synchronizes me with players during gameplay with no issues but then fails across the board when it has to save progress.

I've lost countless time, awards, and resources because of this. Sometimes when I finish a mission the game either logs me out immediately or (when the mission complete cutscene plays) it drops me back into the extraction point and remains idle for a while and then logs me out. NO PROGRESS WILL BE SAVED AT ALL!!!

Sometimes the game crashes and the crash report shows up. Guess what? the crash report fails to send the bug IMMEDIATELY.

---------------------

SAVING SUGGESTIONS FOR DE:

Interception | Defense | Excavation | Survival: Save per rotation and every resources obtained prior to the reward. This ensures that "SOME" progress is not lost. It amazes me that the gear you use (such as health, or energy restore) in a mission is reduced, even when this bug occurs. Its even worse when you lose a T4 defense key without having to reap the benefits. 

Mobile Defense | Sabotage: I'd imagine saving whenever you deliver the payload to the console

DE claims that it has fixed this in the past but the problem keeps recurring. Clearly they need to change this system entirely. Like have a log file (Since they an EE.log file) that lists all the items that you've collected in a session. And if that file is not empty, then do a save in the background when I do log back in (in case this happens again).

DE claims that it has fixed this in the past but the problem keeps recurring. Clearly they need to change this system entirely. Like have a log file (Since they an EE.log file) that lists all the items that you've collected in a session. And if that file is not empty, then do a save in the background when I do log back in (in case this happens again).

Thats oneway to do it. Although, its susceptible to modifying that certain file for cheating.