The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal 30 | Clan Information

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

Immortal 30 Clan

http://immortal30.x10.bz

Immortal 30 is a Warframe clan on the Playstation 4, I started this clan 2 Years ago with two other members and we had researched everything before we started recruiting people.  This clan is for people who want to have fun playing the game and want to be apart of a group where everyone matters. We choose to have 30 members only and will not expand beyond that. We do have a community following with PS4's community tab, if you wish to follow us join our public community "Immortal Community".

Those who would be amongst our brotherhood wether your new to the game or a veteran everyone is treated equally. We help those who are new to the game by giving away mods, prime sets, kubrow imprints, & platinum. Everyone pulls their weight to help one another our motto we follow is stand by your brothers side. It does not matter where you are from or who you are, everyone is your brother in Immortal 30.

The only thing we ask if you are to join us is to be at least 18+ we are a mature adult clan and we do not allow children in our clan, our fun conversations sometimes can be unorthodox for childrens ears. We do not tolorate moochers if you just keep asking for stuff and never give in return you are not a true brother of the Immortal 30 & will be exiled. We will never ask anyone to contribute resources to the clan vault but feel free to at your own lesure and most importanly always wear the Mark of The Immortal on your shoulders.

Warframe_20150930134556-632x356.jpg

Feel free to take a look at our website. We are currently accepting new members if you are interested in joining us pm me on psn.

PSN: TrueDeMoN100

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I'm part of a shadow clan that doesn't play anymore. No one has actually played since I joined over a year ago. It hasn't been a problem because I am a solo player but wouldn't mind playing with clanmates. I've researched everything that has released over a year by myself and this last one for the knux was the only one that has given me a problem, 60,000 cryptic and 30 tellirium was rough. I have 50 days played and I'm MR 20 but like I said, that's all solo. I'm probably not very skilled at playing in a party with other frames that have powers that work great together. I do own every frame, any of the prime ones that have released I have those in place of the regular ones. I would like to join your clan, especially if your not going over 30 members, that way if everyone stops playing it's still not hard to research stuff yourself. I'm 46 years old so I am looking for a mature clan. I play every week night for a couple of hours and on the weekends I play alot but switch to other games also. Right now I'm playing the new metal gear and fallout 4 but most my time is on warframe. psn: aceoblivion. Thanks for your time.