The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Needs A Rework...

Vanicx

1 hour ago, LlywelynXXX said:

Right here are my ideas for chroma:

1: Vex / Ward are recastable during there active time to re-set there timers (PLEASE THIS NEEDS TO BE A THING IF NOTHING ELSE) 

2: Vex armour changes: This may be a bit weird but here me out, have chroma's vex armour re casting take as much energy as its timer has left.

2.5: If you re cast your Vex armour you will increase the % of a buff you can get from Vex (scorn & Fury) buy the powers remaining duration at the time of casting (eg max Scorn = 250% (rough guess) then recast with 50 seconds remaining max scorn buff now = 300%)

3: Toxic Croma gives innate momentum to melee weapons while channeling

1. If Vex Armour was re-castable, Chroma would become very OP.

2. Also your Vex Armour changes means that it would take less energy to activate WHILE getting a buff each time.

3. The toxin should get a look into (Perhaps do more damage and Corrosive also.) Just because you obviously like the Toxin build and melee doesn't mean you should get a buff. HOWEVER should act like Saryn's pre-nerf Contagion (if at all.)

Ultimately I don't think he needs a rework.  Someone else mentioned that his 1st ability just needs a tweak and I agree with that.  The bigger issue that I have with it is it's range.  The enemy has to practically be up in your face for them to be effected by it which seems very impractical.  Also it doesn't make sense.  When you use his 4 the breath his effigy produces seems to reach further.  If they increase the range that would be excellent.  Damage buff would also be nice.

First of all HAHAAHH for anybody who say to dont touch chroma...we dont speaking about full chroma rework just a bit buffs for his 1st skill and energy drop for ult that's all cuz 1st skill is totaly out of damage...even if it was the last ability in game i wouldn't use it it's just like suicide button and that's the prob DE designem him for dragon-like warframe and his only skill which make him be like that is such sh**T , even CC from it dont lasts loong enought to for example reload weapon. SO again dont change him just buff every of his skills are cool , GJ DE i had never loves any warframe just like my chroma .. but only thing that makes me dont have so much plesure to with him is this damn first skill lame. I AGREE with Machayna

Edited by Demlier

1.Just give his 1st longer range and larger cone and make it affected by primary weapon mods.

2.Have vex armor damage buff affect both his 1st and 4th for synergy purposes.

3. Have elemental ward recastable and better range (optional)

That's it, otherwise he's a tank with big gun.