Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mainstream Music Lovers - Here's A Mashup Of Pretty Much Every Pop & Dance Song Of 2015

Yz-Prime

Is it any good? I know that there is always one at the end of every year or so, but it often came out as scrambled stuff that grates the ears more than anything. 

my friends made that one so i'm bias, i also personally like those mashups at the end of the year (most of them anyway)

i'd say you're guaranteed to enjoy at least some of it though

my friends made that one so i'm bias, i also personally like those mashups at the end of the year (most of them anyway)

i'd say you're guaranteed to enjoy at least some of it though

I compare them to the act of mixing all of my favorite food together and serving the result to me. Yes, I do like all those foods, but that does not mean I like them all mixed up with each other. And for the most part, I do not like that. 

I compare them to the act of mixing all of my favorite food together and serving the result to me. Yes, I do like all those foods, but that does not mean I like them all mixed up with each other. And for the most part, I do not like that. 

i'd say there isn't much of an inbetween, you either really like it or you just don't like it. unless you're just listening out of interest to see how well this years songs work together. love your analogy btw haha