The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Problem] Performance And Fps Very Low. Help!

Marco98Pro

hello everyone,  has long been that Warframe do not run smoothly on my pc. in quiet areas have a high framerate when enemies come a low framerate. my pc is.

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 ghz E4800
4 gb DDR2 800 MHz RAM
HDD149 gb 7200 rpm
Gainward Nvidia Phantom II 1 Gb OC GTX560 (822 mhz core, memory 2020 mhz). the settings are all up to 1280 x 1024, without anti-aliasing, Physx, Bloom, HDR and v-sync activated.(activated because otherwise your graphics card reaches high temperatures and goes to the drain). with v-sync turned on, I fixed fps 60.1 (my monitor is 60 hz) the quiet areas, with some falling at 50 fps, when enemies, beginning to go from 30-40 fps if I play alone, and 20-30 fps when I play with other people. I tried to lower the details, but does not change. remove the v-sync, doesn't change anything. then I changed the graphics card driver settings for the game, following a tutorial, but nothing doing. always the same damned 20-30 fps of cabbage. which nerves! I think it's just the game that isn't optimized for dual-core processors. Why trying to play games a lot heavier than Warframe, maximum details, I have a stable framerate. on Crysis 2 to maximum detail with HD textures, filters and I from 60 to 45-50 fps, and I get to play. on other games based on the Unreal Engine 3, recent, I have 60 fps. can you tell me why? Thank you.
Edited by Marco98Pro

hello everyone,  has long been that Warframe do not run smoothly on my pc. in quiet areas have a high framerate when enemies come a low framerate. my pc is.

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 ghz E4800
4 gb DDR2 800 MHz RAM
HDD149 gb 7200 rpm
Gainward Nvidia Phantom II 1 Gb OC GTX560 (822 mhz core, memory 2020 mhz). the settings are all up to 1280 x 1024, without anti-aliasing, Physx, Bloom, HDR and v-sync activated.(activated because otherwise your graphics card reaches high temperatures and goes to the drain). with v-sync turned on, I fixed fps 60.1 (my monitor is 60 hz) the quiet areas, with some falling at 50 fps, when enemies, beginning to go from 30-40 fps if I play alone, and 20-30 fps when I play with other people. I tried to lower the details, but does not change. remove the v-sync, doesn't change anything. then I changed the graphics card driver settings for the game, following a tutorial, but nothing doing. always the same damned 20-30 fps of cabbage. which nerves! I think it's just the game that isn't optimized for dual-core processors. Why trying to play games a lot heavier than Warframe, maximum details, I have a stable framerate. on Crysis 2 to maximum detail with HD textures, filters and I from 60 to 45-50 fps, and I get to play. on other games based on the Unreal Engine 3, recent, I have 60 fps. can you tell me why? Thank you.

Made my day

It's an issue with the game, I run  GTX 560 DS SSC and Core 2 Dual and I have the same damn thing happen to me. 60+ frames with no AI, 40-60 with up to 8 around, anything more than that and it tanks, hard. The issue is in how horridly the cpu handles the AI, apart downright pisspoor optimization for certain tiles. DE is too worried about the PS4 release and shilling the pile of bugs and poor business practice they currently have at E3 to do anything about it right now. 

It's an issue with the game, I run  GTX 560 DS SSC and Core 2 Dual and I have the same damn thing happen to me. 60+ frames with no AI, 40-60 with up to 8 around, anything more than that and it tanks, hard. The issue is in how horridly the cpu handles the AI, apart downright &!$$poor optimization for certain tiles. DE is too worried about the PS4 release and shilling the pile of bugs and poor business practice they currently have at E3 to do anything about it right now. 

Your Graphics card is twice mine (nVidia GTS 450), and mine runs pretty smooth all the time, with all settings maxed and on 1920x1080. Your processor should be plenty powerful for it, not nearly as beefy as it could be, but adequate. I think one of the issues may be your RAM. DDR2 is really slow, I have the same 4gb, but mine is DDR3 2000..so that may explain a lot. You might want to look into new RAM, its not that expensive and would be a pretty big upgrade for you. Id suggest at least DDR3 1600.

Your Graphics card is twice mine (nVidia GTS 450), and mine runs pretty smooth all the time, with all settings maxed and on 1920x1080. Your processor should be plenty powerful for it, not nearly as beefy as it could be, but adequate. I think one of the issues may be your RAM. DDR2 is really slow, I have the same 4gb, but mine is DDR3 2000..so that may explain a lot. You might want to look into new RAM, its not that expensive and would be a pretty big upgrade for you. Id suggest at least DDR3 1600.

And that means a new motherboard... Unless you have a motherboard that support both of it.

And that means a new motherboard... Unless you have a motherboard that support both of it.

If his board can support a GTX 560, It can support DDR3. That card is quite literally more powerful than the entire rest of his computer.If the board is new enough to support that, He will have no problems with DDR3.

Most core2 systems do not support DDDr3. He is most likely limited to ddr2. His video card may be very powerful compared to other parts of his computer, but that doesn't mean that other individual parts can be as new as that.

Most core2 systems do not support DDDr3. He is most likely limited to ddr2. His video card may be very powerful compared to other parts of his computer, but that doesn't mean that other individual parts can be as new as that.

Precisely. DDR2 motherboard doesn't support DDR3, because of different memory slot and architecture, alhtough there are some motherboard that support both, in different slots of course...