Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Join Or Send Invites To Anyone

Verskaizi

Recently today I was able to join public missions and go to the recruiting tab and set up missions, but after completing a void mission I wasn't able to send any invites to set up another one. I thought it was weird at first so I tried joining a squad with another person but they couldn't send me an invite either. It is limiting me to only play solo and it isn't really fun playing the game on solo exclusively. I'd like to be able to play with my friends but this bug is stopping me. 

I've made sure that my matchmaking has been set to public. I've checked to see that I am in the correct region and i have also checked the network to see if there is any form of connectivity problem. 

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue at all?

Recently today I was able to join public missions and go to the recruiting tab and set up missions, but after completing a void mission I wasn't able to send any invites to set up another one. I thought it was weird at first so I tried joining a squad with another person but they couldn't send me an invite either. It is limiting me to only play solo and it isn't really fun playing the game on solo exclusively. I'd like to be able to play with my friends but this bug is stopping me. 

I've made sure that my matchmaking has been set to public. I've checked to see that I am in the correct region and i have also checked the network to see if there is any form of connectivity problem. 

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue at all?

i'm having the same problem, my friends and clan mates can't send me invites or me to them or anyone for that matter, i also check to see if all my options were correct and they are, i also asked in Region chat and many had the same problem. it also appears as if you are offline but can still chat with everyone my friends can't see me online and i can't see them online.

This just started happening to me within the last 20 minutes or so. Lost out on a 10p Covert Lethality that I was gonna suck up to my favorite guy with. Not happy.

Edit: I was originally having this problem on the North America West server, but when I switched to the North America East server I was able to join games again.

Edited by KirukaChan