The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Support Category Is Best For This Problem?

Bipp

Question

So I was doing the Tac Alert and I Defiled Snapdragon dropped (woop woop). 

And then a Kubrow Egg dropped (quad woop).

Then when I completed the mission, the screen faded to black and I heard the sound of rushing air indicating I was falling from somewhere high.

Then I found myself just standing in the mission, unable to leave, open the escape menu or do anything (except restart the game).

Is Support able to get me my stance and Kubrow Egg back after losing them to a horrible bug that still hasn't been fixed?

4 answers to this question

So I was doing the Tac Alert and I Defiled Snapdragon dropped (woop woop). 

And then a Kubrow Egg dropped (quad woop).

Then when I completed the mission, the screen faded to black and I heard the sound of rushing air indicating I was falling from somewhere high.

Then I found myself just standing in the mission, unable to leave, open the escape menu or do anything (except restart the game).

Is Support able to get me my stance and Kubrow Egg back after losing them to a horrible bug that still hasn't been fixed?

If you have evidence such as video or a screenshot of the loot, otherwise there's little chance you'll get those back sorry..

Well, I'd say missions, alerts and events > other, but only with proof. But judging by your above, I'll recommend you remember this for future reference.

Unfortunately PC doesn't have passive background recording by default, and many people don't have the programs and aren't prepared for this kind of situation.