Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Short Story

Runner-x

Hey so watched prime time #100, and saw the fan art of nekros and trinity, and I started writing a short story that wasn't originally supposed to be about them, but as I was writing it just sort of changed into them so... anyways I figured I would post the story here. hope whoever reads it likes it.

"Well guess what? I don't need you to protect me."

I guess she finally had enough. I could hear the annoyance in her voice, see the irritation in her face. But she was wrong about something. I tilted my head, and very calmly asked.

"Why do you think it was you I was protecting?"

My question left her befuddled. She was unsure of how to answer me, my question made no sense to her. How could I even begin to think I wasn't protecting her, it was obvious. Before she could answer my question I spoke again.

"I'm not protecting you, I'm protecting myself."

Even more confusion appeared on her face. It was understandable, as she did not know what had happened yet.

"You are in possession of my heart. Thus you have become a part of me. It is not you I'm protecting, but myself."

She took what I had said as a declaration of my love. But again, she was only partly right. But that was something I could not tell her yet, something I wasn't allowed to tell her yet, something they wouldn't allow me to tell her yet.

I remembered back to that day, the one that changed everything.

"Come on... COME ON!!!" I yelled

I was trying my hardest to heal her but...

"There's nothing you can do... she's already dead."

"No... she can't be dead... I won't let her!"

"ITS TO LATE!!!" He shouted "Just let her die in..."

"That's enough!"

The scientist standing next to him interrupted.

"There is a way to save her"

I looked at her, my vision blurred by my tears. I was desperate.

"What is it? I'll do anything."

"You'll lose your powers."

"I said anything."

"Very well. There will be a lot to do. You will lose these powers, but you will gain new ones. You will be reborn as Nekros, the Master of Death. By your heart, she shall be reborn as Trinity, the Life.

well that's the story, hope you enjoyed it.