The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strick Nat Detected: Possibility Solution!

bluesky1233

Question

So I've been trying to port forwards, port triggering, etc. But none of this work and when I let myself say "F*ck it, at least I still can play." then I discovered a solution while checking on firewall:

http://imgur.com/TEShNYd

What make your Warframe got problem might be fix by forwarding, triggering but IF NOT then I think highly caused by your firewall because the modem/router could be use to create NEW RULE for port forwarding, triggering but IT DOESN'T SHOW the rule that in your system.

So I open advance security in firewall tab, and you can see Inbound rules and Outbound rules. Search for "The Evolution Engine" and "Warframe Game (Launcher)" and see if they are enable or not. After make sure it has been enabled (green ticks) you can close it and open Warframe to see if it work. I hope it does, good luck you all.

Update: so the problem occur one more after the game update so I trying to mess up with window firewall and it worked LOL.

this time i change the setting in Profile setting by double click the rule => advance tab and tick all 3 boxes domain, private and public for all of the warframe's rule. Note that i disable UPnP, port forwarding in both modem and in game as well, and port in game is 4950-4955.

Edited by bluesky1233

2 answers to this question

Nah, it doesn't for me unfortunately. Tried that mla month ago when Warframe suddenly started to act up due to closed ports.

:(

then I suggest full reset your modem/router and delete the rule about Warframe in window firewall. One you start the game it will create a new one so no worry about it. Good luck mate.