Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Enemy Weapon Mods

BoompigXD

The Tenno can mod there guns sooooooooooooo why can't the enemies?

This is my idea having enemies with mods on their weapons and here's how i propose how it's done.

- All enemy weapons have a Rank of 15 with 4 polarity slots

- RNG decides what mods they have and where they're placed

- Mod Level is decided by RNG

- In order to know what mods the enemies are using you must click on a option called "View Enemy Data"

- Infested can't use Mods

-Mods are picked again after 24 hours

This is my proposal. I think it would make the game more challenging and give randomness factor to it. This would also increase replay value as you would go to sleep, wake up the next morning, play Warframe and surprise! The enemies have different mod setups.

Give me your opinions and feedback on this idea plz :)

Instead of implementing something like this, which would likely take a lot of work, I prefer they continue to work on more relevant things like... more content.

This could be something interesting once there is a lot more content and all that's left to do is polish.

Instead of implementing something like this, which would likely take a lot of work, I prefer they continue to work on more relevant things like... more content.

This could be something interesting once there is a lot more content and all that's left to do is polish.

-_-

This is a suggestion for the future of Warframe i didn't ask that it be implemented immediately.

Also why does there need to be more content just for this one thing? Infact what i'm suggestion is practically more content in itself. Long lasting at that! 

I agree with OP though. Maybe it's less applicable to Ancient infested, but it bugs me how enemy health and damage just becomes an arbitrarily high number according to 'difficulty level,' but we have to mod ourselves for predetermined health caps. I remember running with another Excal and having to spend all our revives carving away at a pair of ludicrously-buffed ancients.

Edited by Densoro

I agree with OP though. Maybe it's less applicable to Ancient infested, but it bugs me how enemy health and damage just becomes an arbitrarily high number according to 'difficulty level,' but we have to mod ourselves for predetermined health caps. I remember running with another Excal and having to spend all our revives carving away at a pair of ludicrously-buffed ancients.

Actually i submitted this for the purpose of making the game more challenging and more random adding to some replay value.

But thx for the positive feedback i guess

It'd do both, really. More health isn't the same as more challenge. If enemies were all tricked out with extra run speed and ammo and were able to neutralize our shields, then we'd have real challenge. Instead of just making the enemy a brick wall to chip away at to waste time xD

It'd do both, really. More health isn't the same as more challenge. If enemies were all tricked out with extra run speed and ammo and were able to neutralize our shields, then we'd have real challenge. Instead of just making the enemy a brick wall to chip away at to waste time xD

Which is sorta what i was getting at with this idea........

dude... this so needs to be in the game... :D this must be bumped... and i doubt that this would take a lot of time for DE. since we already have modded weapons, that are upgradable. just port the same thing to enemies...

Yeah i think it wouldn't be too hard to program this.

Yeah i think it wouldn't be too hard to program this.

Wouldn`t be hard...? they`ve already programed it... :D set the level to 15 - shouldn`t be so hard... maybe the first few planets have some low level mods or no mods at all - still not hard to put in the game... this is now a question about whether or not they actually want to do this, not if they can...

• 1 month later...

....can we make this into like a "Random mission type" where you press the buttion and sent you (and other teamate) to a random mission that tonally random.

for example, u got an Ember and hope press it will sent you to Infested....you got sent to Grinner map instead

then u try to go Rhino and try again....this time is Endless def of Corpus

...BUT the only thing that u can Make a mission in your own way is the which planed and THE DROP

there will be 4 bar: exp, Materia, Credit AND MOD

all 4 are 20%, if you lower 1 bar, u got pont to up another bar.

example: if i lower all exp, Materia, Credit to 0,i got point to make Mod drop is 80%

• 2 weeks later...

....can we make this into like a "Random mission type" where you press the buttion and sent you (and other teamate) to a random mission that tonally random.

for example, u got an Ember and hope press it will sent you to Infested....you got sent to Grinner map instead

then u try to go Rhino and try again....this time is Endless def of Corpus

...BUT the only thing that u can Make a mission in your own way is the which planed and THE DROP

there will be 4 bar: exp, Materia, Credit AND MOD

all 4 are 20%, if you lower 1 bar, u got pont to up another bar.

example: if i lower all exp, Materia, Credit to 0,i got point to make Mod drop is 80%

Wat?