The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Need Help Bout Defeating Shadow Stalker With Low Level Loadout

JDP04

Question

So.. i was doing some spy run on Aegaeon with my low level load out.

if i'm not mistaken my load out are something like this :

- lv 11 Equinox (vit/shield/rush)

- lv 12 mios (no potato)

- lv 12 synapse (no potato)

- a fully modded 2x forma corrosive lex prime with suppress mod (this is for stealth kill)

After damaging him for bout 50% of his health with my lex prime, he got immune to it. At this point all my weapons deal very low damage to him (my Mios is Fire and Synapse is electric ofc, but it seems without potato and strong mods its pointless). after almost 2 minutes dodging his attacks he finally got me. So you guys got any tips n tricks to share?

or maybe should i admit that i'm guilty for assassinating Lech Kril months ago? :D

3 answers to this question

yeah mate, i know i need better weapons and i don't believe that rumors.

i easily killed him in the quest, and killed him again twice when i bring my usual heavy modded loadout.

the problem is, i can't kill him with my low level load out. In the past i managed to kill old stalker with low level oberon, dual vasto and scoliac (only oberon potatoed, but my Scoliac is almost max lv i think).

that's why i'm asking some advice from you guys.. 

but i dunno, if DE intended the new stalker unbeatable with low level loadout i guess there's nothing i can do.. lol

It goes without saying he is meant to be more challenging than vanilla Stalker. You need to be able to kick out decent numbers of variable types of damage to take him down, which of course isn't really achievable with low-powered equipment.

but i dunno, if DE intended the new stalker unbeatable with low level loadout i guess there's nothing i can do.. lol

I would guess, and hope, that this was their intention :) There'd be no challenge or satisfaction if you could wreck him with a level 8 Lato (not saying that's what you're using, just an example).

*EDIT* My spelling sucks today

Edited by Dualice