The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lots And Lots Of 'hardware Failure'(S) After Hotfix 18.0.8; Using The Latest Drivers From Amd.

OkniolasPrime

Tittle sums it up ^^

After I installed the newest GPU drivers from AMD (R9 200 Series;  AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Display Driver version 15.30.1025)

I became unable to play warframe, or even to boot it up after update 18.0.8,  before the said update, the aforementioned drivers worked perfectly without any problems or errors.

Now the game's launcher is stuck in an infinite loop of trying to verify download cache, and crashing due to 'Hardware failure'

PC Specs listed bellow \/\/\/\/\/

OP: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

Processor: AMD FX-8150

RAM: 8,0 GT of Kingston's DDR3 memory

GPU: GV-R927OC-2GD  (Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X WindForce 3X OC, 2GB GDDR5)

WAR-652056

Edited by okinolas

heh at least you getting the war- number my game can crash without a warning and sometimes even gives blue screens.

either way send you EE.log and dxdiag files to support the more they have the quicker they should fix those bugs and performance issues

It might be the AMD drivers fault. I had to remove and roll back my AMD driver which was Crimson 15.11.1. Saw a lot of negative comments on AMD's latest driver package called Crimson. I had to find my old driver in restore since AMD refuses now to allow access to older drivers. I would blame AMD for the problems and complain to them by submitting a bug report. I would also try to restore the old drivers before what you have now. 

This is a copy/paste of my post from another similar topic, posting it here to highlight the issue:

Same here, I've been getting Nvidia Kernel mode driver crashes in warframe these past few days inexplicably at random times. Then it recovers, it happens only in warframe and not other games.

I've never had this happen before in warframe in all my playime, until now when I came back after not playing for a while and this is not letting me play the game.

Been searching everywhere for a solution but it since it happens in warframe exclusively it must be something about the game causing this to happen. Updating my drivers to the latest WHQL drivers changes nothing.