Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Time: The Banished 3

crimsonspartan1

i got bored so i did this.

this is a story about 3 peeps that have been banished by the overlord for different reasons to the underworld but to redeem themselves they have to track down and kill a warrior that was thought to be a myth (but he clearly isnt). watch how these 3 peeps experiance a journey of life, death, bloody sweat and tears as they must bring this warrior down to justice.

i have picked 3 very unlikely peeps to be slaves muderers heros main characters for my story. those 3 peeps are TheErebus, MK Ultra K11 and Trailgamer5. don't wanna be the main characters of my story? well hard luck my friend as when i pick someone, they are picked. as i create more chapters i will include more and more people into the story. im gonna try and include everyone to be in my story so everyone will have a role in this tale of mine. this is similar to another thread someone else made a while ago (the one where i kept on being revived with robotic body parts as i was slaughtered every minute) but don't except this to be the same. also incase you are wondering this is a semi serious story with some utterly unfunny stupid moments in it. as much as this will suck im gonna tell you this tale anyway so suffer.

let the tale begin:

chapter 1: a journey of the banished 3

Along time ago in a land far far away in uranus (na jk its on earth) was a land of peace (well with a few *****s in it). The overlord of this hidden world known as overlordmcgeek lays in his golden throne.he orders the guards to bring in the banished 3. the gates open and those 3 are thrown into the room before the plastic bag over their heads are removed. the one on the left was MK Ultra K11, a volt who was quick with his swinging actions (if you know what i mean). the one on the right was Trailgamer5, the orange oberon which had a thing for potions and spells and the one in the middle was known as TheErebus, a crafty pickpocketing ash prime who always writes "TheErebus stole your ****" on a wall in bright colours when he steals something from that area. each of these 3 were banished to the underworld, each for different reasons. MK was banished for killing a man who had breathing difficultys, thinking he was pregant, Trail was banished for using a grow potion on a drakk by mistake, which caused mass destruction and Erebus was banished for stealing a diamond. while he successfully stole it he was caught writing his message on a wall while holding the diamond in his hand. Overlordmcgeek pointed to the enterance to the underworld and shouted "LEAVE THIS PLACE AT GO TO THE UNDERWORLD WHERE YOU BELONG!" as the 3 walks slowly towards the underworld. the 3 look up to see a creepy looking nekros who whispered "hello children" which creeped them out. just before the 3 entered the underworld Overlordmcgeek shouted "WAIT!". the 3 turn around and look as the overlord stares at them with bright eyes. "theres a way you can redeem yourselves" he shouts, "but you must do a quest for me". the 3 looks at eachother and nods their heads before hearing what he had to say next. "I'll give you a quest to defeat a warrior which was thought to be a myth. a warrior known as crimsonspartan1 (yes im also in the story) lurks in the hidden ruins and i command you to slay him". "and why should we do that?" TheErebus replys, "Because i said say" Overlord shouts. "can't you just slay him since your the strongests man alive" MK asks, "NO" overlord replys. "And whys that?". "BECAUSE IM BATMAN!!!" Overlord shouts. "hmm fair enough" Trail whispers. "NOW LEAVE AND DO YOUR DUTYS BEFORE I SLAY YOU ALL RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW" Overlord shouts. the 3 leaves the land of peace and stares into the sky. "well this should be a piece of cake" TheErebus says. "i like cake" MK replys. the 3 journey on to the hidden ruins but what they don't know is about what this trip will bring...

and theres a truckload of **** coming their way...

chapter 1 complete. get ready for chapter 2.

btw sorry if this sorry offends everyone. this is only a little joke story which i felt like i should create and well...

i got bored so i made this...

enjoy...

Edited by crimsonspartan1