Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Sequel

DeadlyShadow

Hi guys, this was posted a while ago but I think it needs it's own thread, I think I'm not the only one who thinks that Dark Sector needs a sequel, the game was so fun!, I still having it for my Xbox 360 and still playing it (even if I beat it like 30 times), I know it's hard for DE to start developing a game just because of an opinion of a random guy or some players, but I think it's a great idea! I mean, Dark Sector has so much potential as a franchise, that maybe adding more gameplay elements, a deeper story and more campaign duration, would make Dark Sector 2 one of the best games out there, competing with big franchises like Halo, CoD, etc.

What do you guys think? I personally would be really excited if they just anounce a sequel or something!!!

Edited by DeadlyShadow

• 2 weeks later...

I think the game was pretty awesome and still sits in my list of top games this generation. It was a great sunday afternoon game to run through and the water effects of Hayden's arm still look amazing to this day. DE obviously messed up with the game's painfully lacklustre ending but they could definately make up for it by making a new one that sees Hayden become the hero he was destined to be. Seeing as WARFRAME uses a lot of things from Dark Sector though I think DS is probably a long distant memory to Digital Extremes now. They didn't even mention it as inspiration in the Developer Diaries, which was really silly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...