Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xenozia Alliance (Ask Your Doctor "is Xenozia Right For You?")

Genji

6pWbePN.png

Xenozia Alliance is a project by Xenosha and a few like minded individuals.

Alliance Head: Genjinaro (Contact in-game for fastest response Evening hours , Eastern Standard Time)

Origins:

Right now you're thinking, wow... Now that's a name Google can find easy, does it even mean anything? 

If you weren't, well you are now, after reading this sentence. Xenozia looks to stand out, not just in namesake.

Lets get to how we're here, now.

As the founding clan, Xenosha never followed the Youtubers, most of us developed an allergy to the word nerf, we dodge some of the dead horse farming areas, tell you "its not your frame that's weak, its your build" & never have we cried about what alliance was doing what to whom when the Dark Sectors were a taxable advantage.

At Xenosha, we had carved out our own path. That path turned out to be greater, stronger, better & more efficient to what was going on around us. We would laugh when people finally started strategizing our way.

We knew time after time, we were doing it right. Better? Well, only time will be the judge of that but it has been our moves that have made us stronger. For this move, we required both hands on the steering wheel.  

Xenozia Alliance is that next move.

Recruitment Goals:

We are looking for Clans that are pretty close nit.

If you're a PVE exclusive clan, welcome.

If you're a low sodium PVP clan, we want you. Xenosha does not condone the use of salt outside of food, tears are a TOS violation. 

A mix of both? Very high on our list of prospective clans. 

Xenozia is looking to gather clans that are used to running as a team together, active & well behaved.

Rules:

1. Must be a Shadow or greater

2. Management of your clan is a must Xenozia will look to your leadership team to keep members civil within chat.

3. For shared teamspeak, Xenozia requires thick skin & a sense of humor. Xenozia command is usually on comms.

4. What is shared in alliance, is not shared in region / recruiting chat, meaning Xenozia exclusive farming techniques & tactics. 

5. Keep authority over your members (meaning if you know someone is going to make a fool of themselves in the alliance tab & they aren't essential to your clan, handle them.)

I will always go to the Warlord 1st if any issues arise & likewise you can come to me about any alliance matter or member. 

What we are:  

This isn't your Knights of ___, of crimson of___, Emo Prisma Wolves,  Edge Lords of the Sun or A Tribe called Quest!

Xenozia doesn't give 2 hoots if you're a lone knight, riding a wolf to the moon. Xenozia looks to protect Xenozia, we are no heroes, we are tenno of opportunity. 

Clans:

Ohanaa (Co-head)

- bluedragonfeathers, Dral-Auran

Dirty Space Ninjas

-SuperPancakes, Volpics

X D

-Hidrio

-

Armstice:

TBD 

Edited by Genjinaro

As long as you don't censor crude humor, and each clan is treated equal. I'm down. We're a soon to be storm clan called Dirty Space Ninjas. We go fast and we play dirty. I sent you a f/r in-game so we can talk more over it. Plus, we can get really crazy and hype. We've got personality.

All I ask is as a head of the clan and the representative of my clan, to not be ignored when a collective discussion is needed.

As long as you don't censor crude humor, and each clan is treated equal. I'm down. We're a soon to be storm clan called Dirty Space Ninjas. We go fast and we play dirty. I sent you a f/r in-game so we can talk more over it. Plus, we can get really crazy and hype. We've got personality.

All I ask is as a head of the clan and the representative of my clan, to not be ignored when a collective discussion is needed.

We're on the same page, I'll message you in game. Welcome.

Very interested in joining. Like the vibe you guys have.

We're "Silent Militia", a shadow clan, mostly mature players.

Some more experienced than others. 

We fly solo a lot but when we coordinate, we do it right.

We like to have a giggle on voice but we don't stuff around.

Very strict kick policy regarding active players so our numbers are few.

Those who stick around are dedicated to learning and having a blast doing it.

I'll hit you up in game for chats.

Very interested in joining. Like the vibe you guys have.

We're "Silent Militia", a shadow clan, mostly mature players.

Some more experienced than others. 

We fly solo a lot but when we coordinate, we do it right.

We like to have a giggle on voice but we don't stuff around.

Very strict kick policy regarding active players so our numbers are few.

Those who stick around are dedicated to learning and having a blast doing it.

I'll hit you up in game for chats.

Excellent, I'll add you ingame to follow up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a grunt in a clan named "Guardians of Divinity". I know it isn't my job yet, but I am helping our leader find an new alliance. We are a growing shadow clan looking to join one! Our warlords IGN is " MackC12"

Thank you Rage, I'll get in contact with him. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...