Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunted By Stalker

Vixus.of.skyrim

Hey, need some help or information about stalkers.
I've had a run in with it for around 9 times tonight, 4 times consecutively.
Got killed by it 3 times. Maybe a bug or something, i don't know but I think something's causing it to chase me for the whole time. Every mission I start, nearly 2-3 mins later the lights start to flicker and then it shows up like an annoying $&*^.
Please Reply, don't feel like playing any more missions right now because of it.

And it's around 3 am where i live right now, so it's mostly a horror game right now. :(

The lights flickered, sibilant whispering filled the air...

...And then he realised, the game had been muted the entire time...

So this is why he never shows up in my games — he's too busy griefing you. >:|

He keeps attacking me when I'm not ready. Low level Warframe, weapons, etc. Then he slash and dashes at me and I'm dead. lol

I got to kill him two other times, though, but no drops. Oh, RNG gods...

Why you hating?
These day tenno hunt stalker not stalker hunt them...3 bp want!
Because you kill some boss?

This a chance to whom wanna hunt stalker team up with you on bright side. :p
I`m done with stalker,but not hate when hate,despair or dread come lol

If he really is hunting you that often....ill PROMISE you that everyone in this thread would be drooling to get into a game with you. Hell, I'd let you choose which frame i take with me, and even let you get most of the kills. All i want is that smoking black head to show up so i can put it in the sights of my Dread. I want him to drop Hate...i've killed him like 30 times now since U8 and he has dropped something only once, the night i got dread. There was much rejoicing.

Seriously though....Find a few friends that are on at weird hours (like me....) and as soon as the lights flash, Invite them. Hopefully they show up before he gets there. Thats easier than running only with people...which is the preferred way to handle it.

Happy Hunting Tenno :)