The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sudden Fps Drops

firebot779

So i've been playing warframe for about 2 years now and i never had this issue until U18.

What I've noticed it seems it could be the cause of a memory leak issue and before people say "Lower your settings do this and that" I've done everything in my power to the best that i could and nothing works. Here is what happens 

I play warframe do a few runs, ram usage jumps from 880k to 1.2 million from liset to tile set thats fine however that 1.2 million ram usage stays there and the more missions i do the higher and higher the number goes to till my frames plummet so hard that it looks like i'm playing a slideshow and I ran tests with other games to see if it was a hardware issue

KF2 main menu uses 900k ram, final wave used about 1.8 million after mission finished it dropped to 890k

Arma 3, same story

BF4, same story

In my eyes its a memory leak that warframe is doing only and if u wish here are my specs

Processor Intel I7-4770 3.40 ghz

GPU: Nivda Geforce GTX 760 TI OEM 2 gb GDDR5

Ram: 16 gb

On a rig like this, this shouldn't be happening, I just hope the devs see this and can figure out how to solve this issue otherwise i'll have to leave warframe till its solved

Im confused. 1,2 million ram usage? I think you must be absolutely wrong.Same with Killing Floor 2.

But anyway i have with Warframe always problems too and with other games like KF2,BF4 etc not.

Thats the game and people talking about the same problems since years.Nothing changed.Watch Ash Bladestorm or Hydroid Tentacles.

Edited by K0bra

Im confused. 1,2 million ram usage? I think you must be absolutely wrong.Same with Killing Floor 2.

But anyway i have with Warframe always problems too and with other games like KF2,BF4 etc not.

Thats the game and people talking about the same problems since years.Nothing changed.Watch Ash Bladestorm or Hydroid Tentacles.

1.2 million bytes is around 1.2 GB, Your issue sounds different than mine since i've never had issues with said games 

As far as I've noticed it's probably on their that's the source of lag. Within devstream 65 they stated that the network work usage, bandwidth and other components are being maxed out due to large player base. I've been getting a constant 30-34 fps no matter the setting as well as minor lag spikes within public matches. So hopefully in the near future they will fix this.