The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforced Containers And Blueprints

ograzzt

Question

After months of lazy searching I have finally found reinforced orokin container two days ago. And guess what, there wasn't any blueprint inside, only regular forma and 1h booster. Is it the way it should be? Because I did dozens of grineer raids before and there was always some blueprint inside reinforced container. Other reinforced containers also always dropped some blueprint for me before.

I remember there was a line in 18.0.6 patchnote:

The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.

What if DE acidently removed not only main blueprints, but also part blueprints from these containers?

So here is my question - is anyone actually got some blueprints (any blueprints) from reinforced containers (I mostly interested in orokin ones, but information about others will be nice too, for science) after 18.0.6?

Edited by ograzzt

3 answers to this question

theses ship are not at all useful mainly cosmetic anyway not an excuse for them being rng nightmares to farm anyway i have opened several star chart ones on my ps4 account with the same rng issue no blueprints just stuff and a booster  so i don't think its 18.06 issue just the way farming these things work.   

theses ship are not at all useful mainly cosmetic anyway not an excuse for them being rng nightmares to farm anyway i have opened several star chart ones on my ps4 account with the same rng issue no blueprints just stuff and a booster so i don't think its 18.06 issue just the way farming these things work.

There was always some blueprint inside reinforced containers before. Usually it was a useless main blueprint, but still a blueprint. You probably talking about rare containers.