The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lords Of Strunmah [Recruiting]

Tovon

Hmm, I am Tovon. I'm the founder of Lords of Strunmah, my co-founder being D3ATHC4RDN07. This is a newly developed Ghost Tier clan which is why I am here, announcing all of this. If you couldn't tell by the topic title, we are recruiting. However this is no "join just because" I want everyone who desires to join to be relatively active and a decent human being/friend.

Anyone that joins is not expected to contribute but it is greatly appreciated if you do. And if you do wish to join, then post a reply here or send me a friend request in game.

If you wish to know minor lore behind Strunmah, then click the spoiler button.

Strunmah is a small sized town rests atop a mountain surrounded by a thick forest. Though it is a small town, the residents are advanced in the art of combat, movement, & stealth as well as friends with one another. The word Strunmah originates from dragon folklore, in their language the word simply means Mountain. But to the residents, the word carries a much greater meaning... Comrades, Family, Home. Though few words, they are all close friends, ready to defend their town from any being that dares threaten their home.

Well that sums it up, I shall end it here.

~ Thul_Rah_Tovon