The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Or Trinity?

-Scylla.

Question

7 answers to this question

Why not both?

Trinity is way easier to farm, farm her, and test her.

then delete if you don't have spare slots, farm Equinox.

After rank 30 decide which one you like the most. If equinox wins, keep it. If trinity wins, delete equinox and farm her again.

Chroma-kun!

funny fact that i was watching Mogamu doing a Chroma spotlight XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why not both?

Trinity is way easier to farm, farm her, and test her.

then delete if you don't have spare slots, farm Equinox.

After rank 30 decide which one you like the most. If equinox wins, keep it. If trinity wins, delete equinox and farm her again.

welp after all Trinity takes least farming to get her but Equinox farm is doubled and + Trinity is more of a supportive type frame (lets not compare Raid Trinity.) she can spam Link over and over but Equinox can be offensive and supportive at the same time.... sooooooooooooooo......

Equinox wins!

funny fact that i was watching Mogamu doing a Chroma spotlight XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

welp after all Trinity takes least farming to get her but Equinox farm is doubled and + Trinity is more of a supportive type frame (lets not compare Raid Trinity.) she can spam Link over and over but Equinox can be offensive and supportive at the same time.... sooooooooooooooo......

Equinox wins!

See? Just ask the right question and the right answer just cames by in a parachute!

I know that this sounds stupid but if you want to be a serious wf player, you need trin. She is pretty much essential for many mission types and star of support. You'll need it for void, for draco, for sorties, this is pretty much must have frame, along with nova and frost. 

My estimation is that trin is picked and played 10x as much as equinox, which does say a lot. 

Equinox is ...weird frame. Good deal of her double skills are meh /situational at best. Yes, she can be fairly solid offensive frame, if played right and night form gives her solid dose of versatility. She is good frame but complicated to fully utilize and not essential in a way trinity is.