The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

High Fps, Choppy Gameplay (Only In Missions)

Jasowan_

FPS in Liset = 160-330

FPS in missions (solo) = 80-120 

FPS in Void with 4 players = 40-90

Specs

GPU = Sapphire HD7950 3GB with boost (no oc)

CPU = FX-6300 (no oc)

RAM = Crucial 8GB DDR3 - 1600Mhz Kit ballistix sport

Mobo = Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P

HDD = WD10EZEX Blue 1TB (Western Digital)

PSU = Corsair CS650M

PS: I took a long break from warframe (uninstalled it) and after reading about the second dream i decided to reinstall warframe. I noticed right away my performance skyroketed. Before uninstalling Warframe = MAX fps in liset 230 and after reinstalling Warframe + Update 18 My max fps in liset was 330. I gained no performance increase in missions tho.

Sorry for my "bad" English :P

I have a similar issue where I have high FPS but my screen still stutters, and has been ever since the Tyl Regor update which introduced the undersea tileset. At the time apparently some optimizations went on with the game's multi-threaded rendering option. I find that if I disable that option in the launcher menu (gear icon in the top right) my screen stutters go away completely, though obviously the FPS will drop somewhat since the game isn't taking advantage of multiple cores.

It may be unrelated to your issue, but it wouldn't hurt to try disabling the option and seeing if it nets you any results. I've seen multiple people with a similar issue ever since those tweaks, but haven't heard anything concrete yet from the devs on the issue. As far as I know they are aware of it (I hope).

Edited by rehspuhkuh