Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At This Point Val-Kitty Knew....

S0ulre4per

She F'd up

YIhrYvY.jpg

They are IMPOSSIBLE to kill at level 60.

''maybe you should bring sancti tigris or any other OP weapon''

Yea, no, im dealing 160 damage per bullet with ''8/10'' modded Vaykor Hek......and thats before they became resistant to my damage

Why make another thread when there is literally one going on right now about the same topic?

Quoting from other thread.

We aren't meant to go up against level 60ish Sentients yet. Have you seen em that high on the start map? I haven't. As for an anti-sentient weapon, I feel like it would kill their thunder. Maybe a way to reduce their reduction? I personally feel like that is the one thing that is threatening. Even then, squad up, bring 4 different high damage primaries with different damage types, and four secondaries with decent damage. If everyone alternates appropriately, you can take down a whole group of em easily.

In addition to that, in case you haven't noticed, We aren't meant to solo a horde of them. They are a team enemy.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

Not really, I main Valkyr, and I can tell you her spin attacks don't give a F about those damage reductions, still too much damage for them, problem is can you chain them and land them accurately.