The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Group Of Friends Looking For A Clan

Bmhxc

Hello,

My friends and I are a group of 4 looking for a laid back clan to help us get familiar with Warframe beyond the scope of our little group. We have been playing for a few months and have all the fundamentals of the game figured out but wish to have some more experienced players to receive advice from and other players to do things with when our other group members are not online. We're not entirely sure what end game is classified as, but we are able to tackle most sortie missions without an extreme amount of difficulty--defenses give us a bit of trouble if we land a lvl 100 for that though. We're looking for a clan that is friendly, relaxed, and able to do harder content without throwing a fit if we make mistakes in the learning processes. Some of the warframes we have worked to master are Frost, Mirage, Ivara, Trinity, Exaclibur, and Nyx. We own many others, but these are the main warframes we have used together and are the most skilled at for challenging content.

Our only catch is that we would like to join a clan with a dojo that has had some work put into it. We made the mistake of creating our own and have put a lot of time and effort into getting it where it is now, we don't want to see the work we've done vanish upon joining a real clan. (Basically a finished chem, bio, and tenno lab)

If you have a good home for us, please send me a message in game or respond here so we can talk personally, thanks!

The clan I'm in, Yazumi, is looking to add more active players. Lot of people have left the game over the past year and we're trying get more so we can have a more active clan again. The active members we have are very active. Everyone's laid back and we have a pretty firm No A-hole policy, so can't really say I've ever seen anyone get bent out of shape over people making mistakes or not successfully completing missions in the rare case that happens. I personally won't put up with that crap myself, so I couldn't be in a clan with people like that.

Dojo labs are all there and we're pretty good about on top of research and getting it started as soon as something new shows up. Right now everything is done other than the Shaku, which is underway.

Website is in the process of being updated, but here it is if you want to look at that.

http://clanyazumi.enjin.com/

But if you guys are interested, the people who can invite and are most likely to be on are myself, Warugi, Lord_Jasper, and --Kiva--.

Edited by Ceryk

HI ! age 21+ with Mics ?

We are active, growing, teamspeak, website - mogzofwar.enjin.com - where we do like people to register.

Fully populated Dojo, ALL research done - cost a pretty penny !!

You will find out more on the website or friend me in game, shadowqueen_x.

We have around 30 members active at different times during EU -> US evenings. Some experienced, MR18+ and some new to the game who we try and help.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello 

We are Chaos Vanguard One of the best and biggest Warframe teamspeak communities out there. We raid frequently and farm voraciously. Bi-Monthly tournaments, daily and weekly giveaways and contests. Stop by and sign up! Stay salty tenno and as always, remember, #WarframeWins

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: --> Minimum age of sixteen(16) --> Ability to communicate in English --> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

If you're looking for that type of clan Please come find me on TS3 @TS3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk P.S- Make sure you Register on the website(Link is below)

Kind Regards Calikhan

• 2 weeks later...

If the other gentlemen  didn't pick you up alredy, i can offer you a place in my clan.

Clan has a website, ts3, we don't have all the dojo reaserches, a lot are underway though. All buildings placed.

Website link : http://www.divineintervention.eu/

Recruitment post link: https://forums.warfr...ivine-momentum/

Ts3 link: ts3.divineintervention.eu

If you are interested, contact me ingame or submit an application on our website :)