Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Something Wrong With The Void Drops?

PurpleBomber

Question

I've been running T3 Survival here and there lately, and after a while I started noticing that the rewards like to repeat quite often. It'll follow the AABC rotation as you'd expect for the first 20 minutes, but when you get into that second cycle the RNG seems VERY prone to give you the same thing you got at that mark in the first cycle. To use my last run as an example, in the first rotation A I would get Fang Prime blades and blueprints (no surprise there, the only prime parts in rotation A), in rotation B I would get a Volt Prime helmet, and in rotation C I would get a Dual Kamas blueprint. Second cycle... same thing, except the order of what I got in rotation A flipped.

Alone I'd just call it a statistical oddity, but over my last 3 or so runs since yesterday this has been happening pretty consistently across 40 minute runs each time. Has anyone else been getting consistently repetitive drops in endless Void lately?

5 answers to this question

People say RNG, but it's not entirely random. Each of the items has its own individual weight in the drop table which determines how likely it is to drop, and the weights are finely tuned so the items you want most have the lowest drop chances so DE can keep you playing ;)