Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving Maroo's Trade Relay

(PSN)Aryonas

I think it would be a very simple addition that makes massive improvements to trade in general and of course to the relay.

When you make yourself "open to trade" you should select items you are selling, say a max of six items at once. You select a value for each item which represents your asking price. As a player looking to buy an item I could see a menu over the head or in front of a seller that resembles the "Current Alert" menu you see when standing in front of the navigation in the Liset.  So when you buy you can select the seller, as you do now, and purchase the items for platinum just like you would Darvo.

But what if you want to negotiate the price? Well you could still see the items for sale and PM the person, asking to lower the price or if that Seller would trade for another Prime part or something instead.

Of course that's not perfect, but Maroo's relay has laid the foundations for a system like this with many improvements.  And yes, I know that this is partly because we want to be more lazy. But.... yeah. ^_^

Very off topic and very silly, but since Maroo's Bazaar kinda has that unofficial feel to me, there should be platinum/credit wagers on "illicit events." For instance, another member posted a topic about companion fights (Sentinel v Sentinel, Dog on Dog, Cat on Cat, etc), I like it and i want to take it a step further... 

Warframe Craps!

Who doesn't want to be the Tenno King of Click Clack!?

;P