The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mature, Active, Prime Membership, Noob Player Lfc...

DaydGaming

Just got into the game myself.  Attempting to not make a fool of myself but it isnt working out all that great.  Seems to be a decent learning curve that I am finding it difficult to grasp.  Previous MMO experience, previous 1st PS and 3rd PS experience.  Have mic and headset and the ability to use any VOIP program out there.  Looking for folks that dont mind me picking their brain and dont mind taking the time to explain the obvious to me, lol.  Social mature environment is also necessary.  Thanks in advance.

Hi,

this post sounds dedicated to me. I have been actively slaying the Grineer and co for over 3 years now. I have had a dojo for just as long but never had any members, untill now.

I have just started looking for tenno members to join my clan. Why? for fun. Its all about fun, life is too serious as it is.

So, if you like, you can join my clan, and I would be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

Veemaxt

PS. here my thread for my clan recruitment

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/582909-fanta-4-looking-for-members-to-fill-the-tenno-halls-with-laughter/

Hi,

this post sounds dedicated to me. I have been actively slaying the Grineer and co for over 3 years now. I have had a dojo for just as long but never had any members, untill now.

I have just started looking for tenno members to join my clan. Why? for fun. Its all about fun, life is too serious as it is.

So, if you like, you can join my clan, and I would be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

Veemaxt

PS. here my thread for my clan recruitment

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/582909-fanta-4-looking-for-members-to-fill-the-tenno-halls-with-laughter/

Hey brother, i appreciate the offer.  You were just a little too late, but i have your post saved just in case it doesnt work out in the clan im in now.  Thanks for the offer.