Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration, Fix It!

misterlibido

Okay so today for some reason I get matched up with bunch of bad connection players and on top of that, this is the first time I experience WarFrame Host Migration. First up, it sucks. I get into a game with players on a defense mission and I get Host Migrated, I thought it was changing host but no! All players gets kicked but me, those who are compatible with the first host in the beginning gets a session of their own with that host. The people who are not compatible with the host gets Host Migrated, kicked out of the main session, gets an session of their own, in the current wave, alone. And also, it blocks all players trying to join my game. It tells them, "This player does not exist".

And today I just had it. Joined a friends game in the clan as he was going to help me with the alert. The stalker appears, we kill the damn stalker and he drops the HATE blueprint. I'm lvl 10 on my new character and it's lvl 38 mobs. Guess what? Host Migration. I die, lose the blueprint and all that good credits I got. Freaking brilliant, fix this stupid host migration or change the damn system because this is not what ideal Host Migration is.