The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Lag Leaves Me Behind

TheSteelRat

Question

I have a cable modem.  But not a top of the line computer.

There have been a few times after the loading screen and cinematics of the landers and Warframes "dropping down" where the others in my group have gone 1 or 2 tiles away by the time I can move.  numerous times I am stuck at doors waiting for them to open occasionally they might not open at all

this becomes really bad when someone rushes a corpus map, and I am stuck dealing with all the alerted enemies and laser fences because of Cameras seeing the person who has rushed forward

I noticed this got quite bad when I started being the last one to arrive in the final room for Jordas assassination, and it took me about 20 seconds to catch up, by the time I got the heads up they were waiting.

Anything I can do?  And what is wrong with waiting for everyone to load into a game?

Edited by kkinnison

1 answer to this question

Not sure how fast your cable modem is, but a pc with a slow hard drive will make the difference between a laggy game and a good game.

If your net is the problem, there isn't much to do besides getting a better internet provider.

If the pc is the problem, to fix it, you may need to install a faster hard drive so load times would be shorter. An SSD would do the trick.

But, the probably may be a mixture of both your net and pc. 

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R