The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Color Palette Changes?

(PSN)comatose-kitty

Question

PROBLEM SOLVED.

I know this happened to PC users back in 2014 according to an old forum topic i found but i recently saw that after update 18 it is now happening to PS4 as well.

Color palettes that i bought are completely different. Lighter than they were before and now colors i wanted to use from pack such as Twilight and Daybreak no longer exist in the game. My warframes that had those colors on prior to update 18 have retained those colors, but i find it irritating that i cannot use colors that i specifically bought certain color packs to use.

Is there ANY way this may be fixed in the future or something?

And please don't suggest using a "similar color". i bought the color packs so i could use THOSE specific colors, not these new brightened up colors that, to be quite honest, look terrible.

Edited by (PS4)comatose-kitty

2 answers to this question

Do you have "Legacy colours" on in the options menu?

That would change colours.

Oh wow. i recently had my data (which is just the settings i guess) corrupted and had to delete it, then go back and change my settings. Guess i accidentally changed that setting without knowing what it did.

THANK YOU SO MUCH i just changed the setting and my color packs are back to normal :D