Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Rewards

Tent27

rng = rng

i can count on one hand all the things that were not xp/ammo/credits/stuff i already have and dont need again.

Pff, yeah, sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie'>"RNG".

The fact that the last 7 Alerts for me have yielded NO rewards, kind of makes me think they @(*()$ turned them off.

BTW, calling RNG is not even viable at this point, drops and S#&$ are just blown out of proportion with how bad the loot chance is.

Pulling the RNG card is getting to be like pulling the Race card...least to me it seems that way :P

I have to agree, in another thread asking to share ideas on what we could change about warframe. I posted that id x2 the credits for credit only rewards and add resources as reward...now I think the credit one was a pointless suggestion.

Pulling the RNG card is getting to be like pulling the Race card...least to me it seems that way :P

I have to agree, in another thread asking to share ideas on what we could change about warframe. I posted that id x2 the credits for credit only rewards and add resources as reward...now I think the credit one was a pointless suggestion.

T3 tower rewards threw us a loop for alerts with high credits. 

^That.

After logging in again to the log-in reward today, a Forma popped up for me, then melee experience, and then melee experience, and then melee experience, and, then, I guess you know what I got.

^That.

After logging in again to the log-in reward today, a Forma popped up for me, then melee experience, and then melee experience, and then melee experience, and, then, I guess you know what I got.

I got it worse. 1 ash bp, 3credit and 11 xp.

RNG is RNG.

Because of the simple fact that it IS random, there will be times that it seems like you aren't getting S#&$ and there will be times that there are 3 potato alerts within 6 hours.

Random is random, and even the low percent occurrences can happen.

RNG is RNG.

Because of the simple fact that it IS random, there will be times that it seems like you aren't getting S#&$ and there will be times that there are 3 potato alerts within 6 hours.

Well you know what, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZguuolxgeY'>I AIN'T HAVIN' THAT S#&$.

I can guarantee you I will NEVER, EVER in my life time see 3 potato alerts. I will never get anything good, because the reward system is skewed and has no way of giving you anything or even compensating for when you constantly get S#&$ luck.

Edited by Tent27

RNG is RNG.

Been said a 1000 times....really might as well copy and paste it now-a-days. What it needs at the very least is some restraint, some structure to it, Random is too random and everything is pretty much random.

Been said a 1000 times....really might as well copy and paste it now-a-days. What it needs at the very least is some restraint, some structure to it, Random is too random and everything is pretty much random.

Random is fine, but constantly getting absolute horseS#&$ without any aid to your string of bad luck is just even worse horseS#&$.

Random is fine, but constantly getting absolute horseS#&$ without any aid to your string of bad luck is just even worse horseS#&$.

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing but I agree with you.......I swear im insane after 90 or so Everest runs.

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing but I agree with you.......I swear im insane after 90 or so Everest runs.

I'm saying the randomness of loot is fine and actually a needed aspect, but when you're constantly getting nothing for the amount of hours you grind, that becomes like the old MMO Everquest and not fun whatsoever. I'm also saying they should add a feature to maybe increase your luck in loot if you constantly get nothing.

I'm saying the randomness of loot is fine and actually a needed aspect, but when you're constantly getting nothing for the amount of hours you grind, that becomes like the old MMO Everquest and not fun whatsoever. I'm also saying they should add a feature to maybe increase your luck in loot if you constantly get nothing.

Im not saying get rid of RNG, I don't actually mind it if its a minor thing but its a problem with like you said get nothing but rubbish with no sign of letting up and it being everywhere.

@Tent27 just for the heck of it keep posting the alrts and what they give and lets see how long it takes to get off of credit rewards, I played all day yesterday and I think there was only one thing worth going for a Dark Sword BP but that was all day of play.

@Tent27 just for the heck of it keep posting the alrts and what they give and lets see how long it takes to get off of credit rewards, I played all day yesterday and I think there was only one thing worth going for a Dark Sword BP but that was all day of play.

Better yet, I'll just look at their https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts'>alert twitter page.

Looking at it, the last FOURTEEN alerts have had only credit rewards, then a Rejuvenation Artifact, then ANOTHER 14 more reward-less alerts.