The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Frame Question And A Weapon Question.

Stalker

Question

Hey guys, I need some help here.  

First, the Frame question.
I have everything I need to build Nyx Prime, and I kinda like Nyx, so I wouldn't mind building Nyx Prime.
The problem is, I also really want to sell it, because I know it's around 80-100p.
So, question is, keep or sell?  Which is more profitable in the long run?  I have a bunch of other frames I normally use like Trinity, Excal, and Ash.  Should I also add Nyx P to that list, or just sell her for a load of plat?

Now the Weapon question.
I have 40p that I can spend on potatoes, and I have a bunch of weapons I need to potato.  I don't know where to start.
This wouldn't be a problem for me if Trading wasn't so messed up right now, with me going through 3 days of constantly saying "WTS High Noon 20p" (Believe it or not, nobody bought my High Noon until I lowered the price to 5p.  Supply and Demand deez nuts) so I need to know which to Potato.
Synoid Gammacor, Kulstar, Harpak, Sonicor, Opticor, Lanka, Torid, Scindo Prime, Jat Kittag, Ripkas, Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Hek, Grinlok, Vulkar

Yeah, it's a lot of weapons, I know.  I just need to know which two I should potato first.

ty gais

3 answers to this question

Well if you really like Nyx then go get the Prime of her. If not then just sell her.

For the weapon question

It depends really if you use Primary, Secondary or Melee more but if it's

Primary - Sancti Tigris/Vaykor Hek/Opticor

Secondary - Synoid Gammacor/Kulstar

Melee - Scindo Prime/Jat Kittag

...and I'd guess that price on High Noon, because I have NEVER seen anyone using the Redeemer for anything other than mastery fodder... It's unique, but unique isn't always powerful.

Potato... the one you like... But even at high levels you can't deny the ragdolling effect of the Sonicor. (Frankly I haven't used another secondary since we got the Sonicor... and dont believe the listed 0% status...it does apply status effects.)

Nyx...  Eventually you'll have the prime either way for Mastery, If you aren't spending the plat for slots to keep EVERY frame like I do, then balance what you need, plat for slots, or frame upgrades.

Edited by Klies

Nyx: Depends on your need for plat and visual preference. Nyx P is one of the older primes, meaning she's not that different from regular Nyx. However, I think normal Nyx is ugly, so her prime was one of the first ones I got. Also, if you're going to spend an Exilus Adapter, potato and/or lens on her, might as well spend them on the best version.

Weapons: Do you already have good weapons of each category? For WF's current endgame, you need something with a good fire rate, because of Nullifiers and their bubbles As fun as some of those weapons are, they tend to pale in comparison to the more ordinary options like Soma P in T3/T4 Void. Jat Kittag and Scindo P are both top-tier melee weapons, however, and Sonicor is surprisingly powerful.

Edited by Defendor