The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lens Placement Help (Still A Spoiler?)

Dhansak

Question

I'm trying to wrap my head round the best way to configure a very limited lens setup so would appreciate your help.

At the moment I have 2 lenses - my first one is installed on my silenced tonkor, the second is yet to be placed.  I forsee using Loki as my main for the mission types I have planned for the immediate future.

So which of the following do you reckon would be most efficient/sensible for focus gain?

1) Install lens on Loki so he gets all the focus acquired by stealth killing with the lensed, silent tonkor

2) Install lens on a melee weapon so Loki (or any other non-lensed frame) can get 50% focus from enhanced affinity for  stealth melee kills (vs regular stealth bonuses for non-melee)

The wiki states "melee weapons grant twice the amount of stealth kill affinity compared to ranged weapons or abilities".

So on the face of it, it seems to me that the best way forward would be to equip my 2nd lense on a melee weapon - i'd get the same amount of focus but would have the flexibilty of not being limited to one frame when considering focus.

Have I missed something or is this about right? If so are there particularly good melee choices you would recommend?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Well I would've suggest putting it on a loki so that 50% of focus from affinity won't go to waste. But I didn't know melee stealth kills grant twice the amount. I'd go with putting it on your melee then. Just make sure you get most of ur kills from melee to get the most from it rather switching back & fourth Between melee & tonkor