The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker No Drops After Killing It

TyrannosauRayz

Question

5 answers to this question

There is always a drop, but his droptable if full of crap. It probably was something from this list:

Blind Justice

Heavy Impact

Molten Impact

Energy Channel

Fusion Core

Intensify

He can also drop orokin cell.

It is just so laughable that someone actually decided to put this stuff in his drop table. Players wait so long sometimes to farm his parts and now they are even harder to get.

I still need the despair and now war too, I have been ambushed by the stalker 4+ times and he just keeps on dropping Molten Impact. This guy is just a nuisance now I will probably never get the despair or war until 2036 or something like that.

Edited by viperveteran

It is just so laughable that someone actually decided to put this stuff in his drop table. Players wait so long sometimes to farm his parts and now they are even harder to get.

I still need the despair and now war too, I have been ambushed by the stalker 4+ times and he just keeps on dropping Molten Impact. This guy is just a nuisance now I will probably never get the despair or war until 2036 or something like that.

At least despair and war are his uncommon drops. Guess what is one of his rare drops? Part of the new landing craft. Good luck getting this.

I've been part of a group that killed Stalker 5 times after his update. I am now the proud owner of 5 Heavy impact mods. In addition, you know, to the 100+ copies of that mod I already had.

C'mon DE, I know you need to dilute his loot table so people don't get the good stuff immediately, but a near zero chance of something that isn't super common even outside of his drop pool is pushing it.