The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help For A Weird Ivara Build

Blanko1230

Question

So this might sound weird but I'm currently playing Ivara as a Melee/Survival Frame.

This is my current build and it works great paired up with Dark Dagger.

So what's my problem? Toxic Ancients.

Is it worth getting rid of Vigor for Antitoxin? Has anyone tried Antitoxin vs Infested?

Any other input that's not along the line of "use bow/go full utiliy" or "This build sucks." would be nice.

(Soloing T4 surv up to 25min and still maintaining 95% duration for Cloak Arrow to help teammates in longer survs makes it ok to run.)

Edited by Blanko1230

6 answers to this question

Ok, guess I'll test it sometime soon when I have the time.

The last line about the comments is just because I come from a game where you get those comments regularly and the Warframe chat seems to be extra meta centered lately so this was just a precaution.

If Toxin damage is the issue, I would actually keep Vigor and swap out Redirection for either Antitoxin or Rapid Resilience. Like so.

Notice I also reduced Fleeting Expertise and Streamline by 1 point each. That's because Power Efficiency is capped at +75%, so that'd be just enough to hit the cap. Plus it leaves you with another 5-7 mod points for an exilus mod. (5 would need a another forma)

EDIT: Swapped around Vitality and Vigor to save another mod point, so that actually leaves you with 6-8 mods points depending on whether Antitoxin or Rapid Resilience are used.

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

Yes, toxin is the only thing that makes me fall over.

If Toxin damage is the issue, I would actually keep Vigor and swap out Redirection for either Antitoxin or Rapid Resilience. Like so.

Notice I also reduced Fleeting Expertise and Streamline by 1 point each. That's because Power Efficiency is capped at +75%, so that'd be just enough to hit the cap. Plus it leaves you with another 5-7 mod points for an exilus mod. (5 would need a another forma)

EDIT: Swapped around Vitality and Vigor to save another mod point, so that actually leaves you with 6-8 mods points depending on whether Antitoxin or Rapid Resilience are used.

Oh, I missed that. Guess I'll put my non ranked mods to just before cap. Thanks

I don't know about getting rid of Redirection since I'm running a Guardian Kubrow for the constant shield recharges. It's practically a little shield and health buffer or a big shield buffer for me and my Kubrow...

Guess I'll test that one too.

Vigor isn't really needed and you have too much efficiency - only a full strenght build would benefit from Fleeting Exp. Free up the two slots ; with your cloak only auras will be a real threat to you, so get a toxin resistance and a Constitution for faster knockdown recovery - good against ancients - as well as better duration - useful for cloak and sleep arrows and also means greater efficiency on Prowl. Just my opinion.