The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassinations For The Syndicates (Not Assassinating Leaders Or Rival Syndicates)

(PSN)frosthawk2815

So ive been pondering around the idea of 6 new boss battles that will clear your reputation with the syndicates and give rewards like warframe and weapon parts,skins and mods as well as hinds at the lore .Please let me know what you think as all suggestions would be helpful.

New Loka;  location - earth                                  Drops - hydriod (because i dont think the vay hek mission suits it)

gameplay - archwing                       

This would actually take place underwater as opposed to in space ,so the motivation would be that the new loka have heard of void energy being leaked in earths ocean and its having strange effects on its wild life.As far as they can tell the energy has disappeared but mutations are having a dangerous effect on one specimen in particular.To protect non effected wildlife and the eco system that is left the tenno are send in to destroy the beast before it grows to powerful.

This Animal is best described as a giant shark that patrols the deep dark waters of earths Marina Trench. Its         innards like its mouth ,gills and blood glow due to void radiation

Perrin Sequencelocation- sedna                     Drops - vauban 

gameplay- normal                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The perrin sequence has been experiencing trouble trading goods due to recent raids by pirates.These pirates are privateers for the grineer who have been antagonizing not only the sequence but the corpus and civilians.your mission is to get on board their vessel and kill the captain you may also find treasure inside the ship probably close to the captain(this is where you find vaubans parts)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Red Veillocation-ceres                            Drops- blood of the enemy skin (this skin will cover your warframe in blood                    gameplay- normal                                                                                                               splatter)                                                                                                                                                                                                               Thanks to recent efforts of their operatives and the advanced interrogation of a grineer hostage the red veil have uncovered the location of another member of the grineer Council.According to all accounts she is a ruthless dictator and embezzler and just as dangerous if not more than vay hek. regardless  she must burn                                                                                                                                                                                                      Steel Meridian;location- ceres                  Drops - fusion cores and orokin reactor                                                                                  gameplay- normal

the red veils efforts to uncover the location of the council member has uncovered the location of another high profile grineer target ,Dr.Tengus , the man responsible for the grustrag three as well as other things.His life indangers innocents as well as our allies.Rumour has it that the doctor himself is not that strong but his creations are beware tenno he may have strong back up

Arbiters of Hexislocation- neptune                   Drops - sentient inspired sword(like a magnetic silva and aegis but                                  gameplay- both normal and archwing sections                                   just a sword)

the corpus have been been researching a way to end the war with the grineer.there has been alot of sentient activity in the area as if they are looking for something hidden there this has drawn in the corpus and the scientist responsible for the corpus proxies ,the jackal,the raptor,hyena and ambulas.Whatever she has in mind will bring the war to a close sooner which will strengthen the corpus we cannot abide by this tenno you are to end her and use her research against our enemies 

Cephalon Suda; location- pluto                       Drops - cephalon inspired liset skin

gameplay -normal

cephalon suda has heard about these sentients and wants to know more following a lead from the arbiters has led Suda to pluto where there is no sign of activity from the sentients but as you make your way to extraction strange shrieks can be heard suda orders you to investigate and a large corpus proxy appears but this is not like the others. scan and then destroy it as ordis cannot fet close enough with the machine in pursuit.

this proxy would resemble a dinosaur and would appear aesthetically like zanuka or hyena. having a mao's legs with vicious claws, a long tail with serrated sides and pistol at the tip of its tail ,missle lauchers similar to zanuka on its hips and a roar that has a similar effect to phorid but shorter 

The syndicate leaders would take the job of the lotus for these missions etc advice and telling you to get to extraction and if you are a member of the syndicate that you are doing the mission for then you will earn syndicate standing this standing will also be boosted by the use of sigils.I was unsure about some of the rewards so if you have a better idea let me know.

So thats my idea let me know if theres anything you would change like rewards or the bosses.Yes i do realize that removing Hydriod from vay hek will leave a gap but i think that it could be filled by a future frame or something, anyway thanks for reading I know it was long 

This is a reissue because the last one didnt get alot of attention due to the title

Locking warframes behind syndicates is a bad idea. Then, I don't think there should be more syndicate mission types. Instead, the whole system should be redesigned to fit the theme of each syndicate. They could have their specific mission types (I don't know, more rescue for Steel Meridian, maybe?), but I would like to see new types of missions designed specifically for the syndicates. Also, I would like to see more interaction between them. Right now the syndicate standings are just lines on the interface that we fill in order to get rewards. But why not have a mission where you steal from another syndicate, or capture their members? Then they would actually have a reason to sent their death squads after you.

But do assassination missions fit the system? Sure, why not, but not for all the syndicates.