Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Way To Kill A Boss

Story4

So how about, if you have been stealthed through a whole mission, you and your 4 team-mated had a way to kill the boss all ninja-stealth style?

By this i mean something like (but not necessarely) all of you need to be in 4 different places in the map tile where the boss is and then after you all activate it at once it drops a huge piano ahem... osprey on Tyl Regor's head?

I would like this, but only for some bosses. If it's an infested boss, nah. They'd be able to tell you are coming anyway. But I can definitely see something like with the Jackal or or something, where they don't activate and you can move to the three pillars and push them down onto the blasted thing. Know what I mean?

Well it was just an idea on the bonus if you go stealth the whole mission, with 4 guys (which IMO would need coordination) not to mention that you will need to be stealth AND get to 4 different points all alone for it to happen. If the boss isn't insta-killed then what's the point?

Also you should need 4 guys for bosses anyway...

Edited by Story4

I suspect they're probably hesitant to introduce instakill methods versus bosses. There are definitely interesting and similar alternatives, though - for example taking away a chunk of health as Ceres666 suggested, or maybe conferring some advantage against the boss (For example, doing X Y and Z could prevent Kril from doing his freeze ability, or something).

Well this was on the point of having stealth gameplay for a boss mission, since boss missions are anything but stealthy.

Maybe have more stuff that you need to do, maybe a puzzle involving all 4 people coordinating?

If this happened, we all know some solo runners would come complaining about how it requires 4 people. Yes, I know the games balanced and designed around 4, but hey. It'll happen.

Well it was just an idea on the bonus if you go stealth the whole mission, with 4 guys (which IMO would need coordination) not to mention that you will need to be stealth AND get to 4 different points all alone for it to happen. If the boss isn't insta-killed then what's the point?

Also you should need 4 guys for bosses anyway...

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but this game is designed to accommodate 1- 4 players and content scales accordingly, It is NOT 4 player co op only, no matter how much you might wish otherwise.

I dunno, i always thought that bosses are meant to be done in a team, not solo. I mean you can solo anything else but IMO bosses should only be in a team or really hard solo.

Edited by Story4